Tribe meets white man for the first time (1976) (video)

Amazingly beautiful people. This is a very powerful video ( atleast on mute it is ).

Amazingly beautiful people. This is a very powerful video ( atleast on mute it is ).

r.i.p.
nerd.gif

Anyhow any documentary I watch on tribes in New Guinea is like the most fascinating thing ever. They're truly amazing people.

r.i.p.
nerd.gif

Anyhow any documentary I watch on tribes in New Guinea is like the most fascinating thing ever. They're truly amazing people.

Originally Posted by dts939

it blows my mind that we in first world countries are SO advanced, yet there are people who still live like this.
it's almost like going back in time
This. I love watching videos like these, it is almost seeing people from 2 completely different worlds react.  Might as well be aliens to those dudes

Originally Posted by dts939

it blows my mind that we in first world countries are SO advanced, yet there are people who still live like this.
it's almost like going back in time
This. I love watching videos like these, it is almost seeing people from 2 completely different worlds react.  Might as well be aliens to those dudes

I remember watching something like this awhile ago. The "White Man" gave them coca-cola and sugary foods like candy. Taught them about religion and left crucifixes for them to pray to. They were interviewing one of them and they thought the "White Man" was "God"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and couldnt wait for the return.

I remember watching something like this awhile ago. The "White Man" gave them coca-cola and sugary foods like candy. Taught them about religion and left crucifixes for them to pray to. They were interviewing one of them and they thought the "White Man" was "God"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and couldnt wait for the return.

Back
Top Bottom