[::Trey Songz (Feat. Nicki Minaj) - Bottoms Up (OFFICIAL 1st SINGLE)::]

laugh.gif
Nicki's verse made me laugh, but went off on it.

The song overall isn't all that.

Try again Trigga.

At least Trey is consistent...

...at getting worse with every album and still trying to sound like the King. How you can be >> at 19 as a vocalist and as an artist than you are at 25 is beyond me.

Nicki...if she actually had content, would be dope. Because her timing is on point

...at getting worse with every album and still trying to sound like the King. How you can be >> at 19 as a vocalist and as an artist than you are at 25 is beyond me.

Nicki...if she actually had content, would be dope. Because her timing is on point

Catchy, cool lil' tune. A little unfortunate that he's not capitalizing on his abilities and basically remaking 'Say Aah' though ...

P.S. I hate the way Nicki raps so much ...

Catchy, cool lil' tune. A little unfortunate that he's not capitalizing on his abilities and basically remaking 'Say Aah' though ...

P.S. I hate the way Nicki raps so much ...

This song sucks. Trey's part sucks, nicki sucks. Just lots of sucking in general.

This song sucks. Trey's part sucks, nicki sucks. Just lots of sucking in general.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Hell yea...  I gotta Make It is a classic.  Everything since has really been a downgrade but at least dude has made it now... best of luck to him

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Hell yea...  I gotta Make It is a classic.  Everything since has really been a downgrade but at least dude has made it now... best of luck to him

Back
Top Bottom