Trent Edwards doesn't think Adrian Peterson has the OROY award locked up

laugh.gif
im really drawing a blank. who is trent edwards?

alright, so he doesn't have OROY locked up. I'm still giving him props for being a rookie qb and taking immediate control and commandover your team. when do you ever see rookie qb's stepping in, right away, and making an immediate impact? not many, if any. it takes years for rookieqb's to get adjusted and such (manning, brees, etc.)

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

alright, so he doesn't have OROY locked up. I'm still giving him props for being a rookie qb and taking immediate control and command over your team. when do you ever see rookie qb's stepping in, right away, and making an immediate impact? not many, if any. it takes years for rookie qb's to get adjusted and such (manning, brees, etc.)

another bills fan?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

alright, so he doesn't have OROY locked up. I'm still giving him props for being a rookie qb and taking immediate control and command over your team. when do you ever see rookie qb's stepping in, right away, and making an immediate impact? not many, if any. it takes years for rookie qb's to get adjusted and such (manning, brees, etc.)

I see what you mean, but let's be real too. Before last weekend ( which was against the worst team in the league) Edwards hadthrown for 1 TD in 6 games this season, to go along with 5 Ints. Throw out his first game when he came in relief and he's averaging 185 yards passing agame. The total teams he's beaten are currently sitting at a combined 13-39 on the season.

He's taking command pretty nicely as a rookie (no argument there) but he's not doing anything really outstanding or headscratching.

I like Trent Edwards and I think he has a good future in the NFL. But he only looks SO good because he is replacing J.P. Losman he hasnt done anything specialbut play better then the bum he replaced. Its not to slight him but its not like his rookie year as a QB is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom