Trent Edwards doesn't think Adrian Peterson has the OROY award locked up

[table][tr][td]Pass Yds[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Yds/Game[/td] [td]QB Rating[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
only 5 picks on the year as a rookie. his team is 6-6 and are still in the hunt to make the playoffs if the browns and titans choke.
same can be said about AD but AD missed some games and got shut down last week. this is the time to start proving why you deserve this title in my opinion andthrowing 4 touchdowns yesterday helped his case.

*puts on flame suit*

discuss

eek.gif
roll.gif

Being second in the league in rushing while missing two games >>> Playing marginally better than J.P Losman

have any of you guys seen this dude play? he's LEGIT
No doubt he is but Adrian Peterson almost ran for 300 yards in one game
laugh.gif
Trent Edwards hasnt thrown for more than 257
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i figured it was gonna be a quote from Trent Edwards nominating Marshawn Lynch.

Exactly.

We are talking about a guy who for the season has 5 TDs and 5 Ints. Next topic
laugh.gif

Martin, someone hacked your account. Find him and beat him.

Trent is a nice story. AP is AP.

Im ashamed to be a bills fan lol hes been playin good but dude smh. I thought this was gonna be about Marshawn lol

Originally Posted by theone2401

Being second in the league in rushing while missing two games >>> Playing marginally better than J.P Losman

have any of you guys seen this dude play? he's LEGIT
No doubt he is but Adrian Peterson almost ran for 300 yards in one game
laugh.gif
Trent Edwards hasnt thrown for more than 257
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

he is 5-1 as the starter.. man I wanted so bad for the raiders to grab calvin johnson with the 1st pick and grab trent in the 2nd round!!!!!

laugh.gif
AP has it locked up pretty much...but Edwards/Lynch combo is gonna be scary good
pimp.gif

And I agree, Trent Edwards is gonna be good...watched him in college, his team sucked obviously (Stanford, yea, Stanford) and he had no protection from hiso-line whatsoever..but now he's showing that he's legit. Stanford/Cal connection
laugh.gif

and i thought it was gonna be about marshawn too.

Back
Top Bottom