Travelling Somewhere You've Never Been Only To Be Disappointed

I've never travel somewhere and felt disappointed, because I really make the best of it. If the cites ain't as cool as I thought it was, then I drinkand go look for women that can stimulate my adventurous side. Word to Chris Rock.

For those backing Seoul, what reasons might you have other than being Korean?
laugh.gif
I'm extremely curious.

It's a desolate wasteland of a city. Concrete jungle with literally no character to speak of. What's there to do there might I ask? Clubs? Karaokebars? Arcades?
laugh.gif
I've been all over Asia and have had a vastly better time virtually everywhere else.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by soltheman

Daytona.

Actually, just all of Florida in general. Confederate flags every other block, and a majority of the people that I met there were dumb as hell. Chick at a seafood place: "What's a shellfish?"

smh.gif

There are elements of this down here but lets not exaggerate.
Nah, man. My great-grand parents live in Brooksville (a small old folks community,) and there were confederate flags on literally every other block. Even some businesses flew it.

Made me sick. My great-grandma used to be liberal, now all she talks about is illegal immigrants and how they're going to take her drivers license and kick her off medicare (yet she opposes the reform.)

Right but im saying not all of Florida is like that. That area you described though is full of good ole boys. Down here too in certain areas like Davie.

Back
Top Bottom