Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what he said

You're right

He said

"Who on NT been up in some ****** yambs?"

You said

"I'm with it"

Oh ok, now you're summarizing and removing things. Nice having this discussion with you :D

He asked "Who had?"
And you said "Depending on what they looked like I would"

Inb4 "That's not what he or I said"
I'm paraphrasing.

and if you're paraphrasing, please allow me to paraphrase my own sentence

I said "if they come out looking like that I probably would" meaning if I saw that person in the street I would be attracted to them

but of course some fake admission of ****** smashing is more interesting :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif
I didn't expect so many people to get that defensive

Seriously though... we all heard (read) what was said..... y'all are obviously going to interpret as you will...

No sense in beating a dead horse for 2 pages straight.
No ones even getting defensive. 
laugh.gif

Its a forum, no ones getting defensive or butthurt. Its just so lame when someone HAS to post that.

Dude said if all trannies looked like that he's with it. But he didn't mean anything by it ... lmao .. Dude think we are a bunch of 1st graders.

Oh ok, now you're summarizing and removing things. Nice having this discussion with you :D
and if you're paraphrasing, please allow me to paraphrase my own sentence

I said "if they come out looking like that I probably would" meaning if I saw that person in the street I would be attracted to them

but of course some fake admission of ****** smashing is more interesting :lol:
View media item 939578
That accurate enough for you?

Dude said if all trannies looked like that he's with it. But he didn't mean anything by it ... lmao .. Dude think we are a bunch of 1st graders.

When did I say I didn't mean anything by it? I meant something by it, but not what you're implying which is I would sleep with a man in a wig because the person in the picture isn't a man in a wig.

Every time I go into this thread this I always remember this video that scarred me when I was twelve

Either way why are some of you so concerned what someone else is doing with their **** ?

Its so lame when someone takes this card out.

Cause this is a forum, where discussions are welcome.

this subject is never really treated as a real discussion.

it basically is always a few dudes cracking jokes and questioning other peoples sexuality.

and then when someone asks "why do you care" it turns into "no no we're trying to have a discussion, well I mean we're trying to imply things about you but you're not biting". :lol:

throw in an iYen reference, a few stupid comparisons, and a complete lack of education on sexuality.... And here we are.

it basically is always a few dudes cracking jokes and questioning other peoples sexuality.

and then when someone asks "why do you care" it turns into "no no we're trying to have a discussion, well I mean we're trying to imply things about you but you're not biting". :lol:

throw in an iYen reference, a few stupid comparisons, and a complete lack of education on sexuality.... And here we are.
can you please elaborate on the complete lack of sex ed?

The only think that's a little humorous is sometime staying that he would have sex with a port op trans and then back tracking. Beside that ... The majority of the folks are in agreement that he/she shouldn't be allowed to compete competitively against females.

Last edited:

can you please elaborate on the complete lack of sex ed?

The only think that's a little humorous is sometime staying that he would have sex with a port op trans and then back tracking. Beside that ... The majority of the folks are in agreement that he/she shouldn't be allowed to compete competitively against females.

Oh nah, I agree if the female competitors see this person as having any kind of advantage the person shouldn't be allowed to compete.

I was talking about what happens in every thread involving a transgender person, or when someone finds them attractive. the "discussion" immediately becomes: dudes telling someone else their orientation, dudes saying "so you'd **** a man", and random stupid comparisons and arguments. it's not as simple as it's made out to be.

like back a few pages ago there was talk of a lesbian with kids. at a point she was into men, and is now into women apparently.

is she straight, a lesbian, a fake lesbian, or could there be more to it than the labels that are forced on people?

Last edited:
Oh nah, I agree if the female competitors see this person as having any kind of advantage the person shouldn't be allowed to compete.

I was talking about what happens in every thread involving a transgender person, or when someone finds them attractive. the "discussion" immediately becomes: dudes telling someone else their orientation, dudes saying "so you'd **** a man", and random stupid comparisons and arguments. it's not as simple as it's made out to be.

like back a few pages ago there was talk of a lesbian with kids. at a point she was into men, and is now into women apparently.

is she straight, a lesbian, a fake lesbian, or could there be more to it than the labels that are forced on people?
to answer your last question ... Like your stated the answer is a bit more complicated. However, I would say that gay/bi/lesbian has become more of a fad than a sexual preference. More kids are doing it because is e cool thing to do. While this is arguable is my personal opinion. In regards to a woman that got dicked down by the entire neighborhood and now is on a committed relationship with another woman. I believe that she found the emotional connection with the woman that she couldn't find with the man. But just because she is swinging that way now it does not mean that she is a lesbian just mean that if the right man happens to cross her path, that she'll revert to the D.

I fully agree its one of the "cool" things to do. Its been like that since I was in school still. it just shows you how confused young people have become about sexuality.

I would think the same thing about ol girl, because I've seen it happen more than once honestly.

its just one of those weird human mental things. I don't get many aspects of sexuality but eh, I'm trying to learn. It just sucks seeing people drop those labels on people and passively make fun of them at the same time. like this person could be struggling with who they are every day and dudes would rather make fun than have a real dialog.

Where is the backtracking? I said I would not have sex with a male, that's not a backtrack that's a response to your assumption that because I found the person attractive that I would do a sexual act with a man. Again there is a clear difference between a man in a wig and who I posted. If you need a visual, let me help you.

View media item 938674
View media item 911841
View media item 939890
So anybody who finds 2/3 of the people posted would get head from a man in a wig?

Last edited:
Where is the backtracking? I said I would not have sex with a male, that's not a backtrack that's a response to your assumption that because I found the person attractive that I would do a sexual act with a man. Again there is a clear difference between a man in a wig and who I posted. If you need a visual, let me help you.

View media item 938674
View media item 911841
View media item 939890
you are still at it kid? I can give two ***** ... I never said you would have sex with Charlemagne with a wig. I did say that you would have sex with any male that has a wig and looks feminine. Meaning that he would look like a female. I further said that if you willingly would have sex with someone that had a penis before that if the lights where of that you would engage in sexual activities. Which is not far fetch.

Bottom line if a guy looks like a woman and dress like a woman and his features are feminine, you would. Your own words not mines.

Last edited:
you are still at it kid? I can give two ***** ... I never said you would have sex with Charlemagne with a wig. I did say that you would have sex with any male that has a wig and looks feminine. Meaning that he would look like a female. I further said that if you willingly would have sex with someone that had a penis before that if the lights where of that you would engage in sexual activities. Which is not far fetch.

Bottom line if a guy looks like a woman and dress like a woman and his features are feminine, you would. Your own words not mines.

But yet you're still responding :lol: please quote me where I said if a guy dress like a woman I would smash, that's called a crossdresser .. no thanks I'll pass

I only see one guy in those three photos .. and so do you so I guess you'd get head from a man with feminine features

Last edited:
But yet you're still responding :lol: please quote me where I said if a guy dress like a woman I would smash, that's called a crossdresser .. no thanks I'll pass

I only see one guy in those three photos .. and so do you so I guess you'd get head from a man with feminine features
I'm in a transgender thread so in my head in looking at three dudes. One that happens to look masculine and two that looks like chicks.

You posted a picture if a man that's a transgender. If you think that's his real hair then you are all kind of F up. Anyways you posted a picture of a guy with a wig that looks feminine and like a female = you would sleep with dudes that look like woman. Where the confusion ... You can't be this ignorant.

But yet you're still responding
laugh.gif
please quote me where I said if a guy dress like a woman I would smash, that's called a crossdresser .. no thanks I'll pass

I'm in a transgender thread so in my head in looking at three dudes. One that happens to look masculine and two that looks like chicks.

You posted a picture if a man that's a transgender. If you think that's his real hair then you are all kind of F up. Anyways you posted a picture of a guy with a wig that looks feminine and like a female = you would sleep with dudes that look like woman. Where the confusion ... You can't be this ignorant.
Just drop it. He's confused for now but one day he'll come to terms with his sexuality. We've done all we can to help him. The rest is up to him.

You're calling me ignorant because you're telling me what I would stick my penis in? I guess you would know better than my meat right? :lol: can't make this stuff up man :smh:

Just drop it. He's confused for now but one day he'll come to terms with his sexuality. We've done all we can to help him. The rest is up to him.

Please tell me about my own sexuality, make me aware. :lol:

A man slices his penis open, stuffs it up inside his body and you want to stick your penis in that hole because he was able to artificially simulate a womans body? Are you that desperate for a wet hole? Jesus christ what is this world coming to.

Wait I thought gay dudes were attracted to dudes that look like....dudes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom