Transformers (5): The Last Knight - June 23, 2017

I'm lost.

I don't know what's going on in that trailer and all I recognize is Bumble Bee and possibly a dinobot (grimlock byke?)

Prolly gonna see it on DVD though

i wish they would do another g1 animated film cause that 1986 joints better than all the Bay projects put together

Just a preview during FF8 ... meh lookin like the worst one

Still will see it though prob

Most of the people who saw it already give it bad reviews.

Spoilers are out so beware.

tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I remember all of the pages of excitement the first Bayformer movie had and I probably got half my posts from that thread alone. Unfortunately, it's been downhill since. :smh:

Not eem gonna bother with this one until it hits that Kody :nerd:

And why are they pushing that this is the "final chapter" like Bay ain't gonna drop another one after the BB spinoff?

Last edited:
I remember all of the pages of excitement the first Bayformer movie had and I probably got half my posts from that thread alone. Unfortunately, it's been downhill since. :smh:

Not eem gonna bother with this one until it hits that Kody :nerd:

And why are they pushing that this is the "final chapter" like Bay ain't gonna drop another one after the BB spinoff?

You know they gotta spin it with a "final" as a cash grab as if they aren't making enough money off it. They gonna come with 10 more starting a "new" chapter.

I liked the last 2 so I don't care about bad reviews for a Transformers movie lol. Thinking about going see this tomorrow at IMAX 3d at 11am. Never been to a movie that early before so hopefully it's not packed.

I have no proof Transformers: The Last Knight will kill your brain cells, but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that it does and I’d proceed with caution just in case. But I can say with absolute certainty that after watching, your head will hurt. If that’s from newly killed brain cells, well, we still have to wait for the lab results. But what Transformers: The Last Knight does prove is nothing matters anymore. I saw this movie. You will see this movie. Everyone will see this movie. And we will all be dumber together.

Definetely checking this out

action is actually, supposedly, good but humor and overall plot and acting is just as bad as the rest

I'll watch. Tradition at this point.

I have no proof Transformers: The Last Knight will kill your brain cells, but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that it does and I’d proceed with caution just in case. But I can say with absolute certainty that after watching, your head will hurt. If that’s from newly killed brain cells, well, we still have to wait for the lab results. But what Transformers: The Last Knight does prove is nothing matters anymore. I saw this movie. You will see this movie. Everyone will see this movie. And we will all be dumber together.

Definetely checking this out

Transformers is in my DNA but this is exactly why I have to resist paying for anymore Bayformer movies, I don't care if it's $4 or not :lol:

There hasnt been a live action film better than that 80s animated one with orson wells lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not watching this movie after seeing the last one. It was the first movie that I was eager to see end. My goodness.

Back
Top Bottom