Transformers (5): The Last Knight - June 23, 2017

I’m probably heavily on the minority but honestly, I kinda liked TLN. Well at least much more than most of the TF movies. It still has its flaws and goofy stuff but I wasn’t bored during the 5 hours it took to watch it.

- Hopkins was good
- I don’t hate Mark Walhburg
- The choice to not feature Optimus actually worked imo
- The Michael bay eye candy girl was on point
- Not sure why tyrese didn’t sign up to return as he ain’t really doin anything
- has the typical rushed Bayformer story
- Kinda funny

I'm currently working my way through Last Knight. It's a tough watch lol.

I thought it would've been a good idea to NOT watch this film with a straight mind so I downed about 2/5 of some vodka I had laying around. Despite my state I still had a headache and couldn't fathom what the hell was going on. Absolutely ZERO cohesion and extremely poor transitioning from scene to scene. It's almost as if they made the movie for 3-4 year olds. :smh:

I’m probably heavily on the minority but honestly, I kinda liked TLN. Well at least much more than most of the TF movies. It still has its flaws and goofy stuff but I wasn’t bored during the 5 hours it took to watch it.

- Hopkins was good
- I don’t hate Mark Walhburg
- The choice to not feature Optimus actually worked imo
- The Michael bay eye candy girl was on point
- Not sure why tyrese didn’t sign up to return as he ain’t really doin anything
- has the typical rushed Bayformer story
- Kinda funny
I know now
To NEVER
EVER
EVER
take ur opinion on a movie
EVER

Definitely a terrible movie, it's a flick you put on with a chick so you can start feeling her up 20 mins after the spliff is finished....

God bless Michael bay, he gives u guys treasures and you reject these git's to humanity

Definitely a terrible movie, it's a flick you put on with a chick so you can start feeling her up 20 mins after the spliff is finished....

God bless Michael bay, he gives u guys treasures and you reject these git's to humanity
Bruh
This movie
Might legit kill the mood :lol:

Bruh, I couldn't get through20 minutes of the last knight....I rented that bish too, I was heated. Dialogue was some of the worst ish possible. I was mad that they made these cgi robots spew that nonsense...that's how mad I was.

This was terrible.

The first couple was Atleast entertaining action wise and a little funny ..this was a chore to get through.

How is there some long lost important artifact every movie ???

Turns out those 2 decepticons in the pic on top of the page are triple-changers. Shatter and Dopkick.

Oh, and the flying transformer in the video is not Starscream. It's Blitzwing. A triple-changer in the cartoons/comics but will not be in this.

Last edited:
Triple changers transforming :pimp:

ShockWave and SoundWave :pimp:

The fighter jet on earth is not starscream, it's bilitzwing.

Starscream and the rest of the Seekers can be seen on Cybertron next to ShockWave.

Man, can't wait!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom