Transformers 4

The Newly-Designed Optimus Prime for Transformers 4 Revealed

URL]

The only way they can save this is by almost starting over. The large scale space stuff will not work. Develop the bad guys, keep it around 5 or so characters each side, and go from there. Use actual OG characters and have them try to do something simple, I don't know steal something so destroy the world, something.

Last edited:
What New Autobots and Decepticons May Appear in Transformers 4?

JoBlo is reporting that a source of theirs has learned about several classic Transformers characters that are rumored to appear in the upcoming Transformers 4. Their source lists the Dinobots and fan favorite Grimlock as being set to appear, and they even report there will be a scene in the film where Optimus Prime and Bumblebee ride the Dinobots into battle. In addition, their source says the Autobot Hound and a former Decepticon described as a "samurai" will appear as newcomers. They also report that, in a move to replace the deceased Megatron, Galvatron will be making his big screen debut in the movie.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104602

Awesome.

I've been waiting for Grimlock to make his appearance.

As for the samurai decepticon it will probably be bludgeon or banzaitron. Bludgeon has more of a detailed history though.

Awesome.

As for the samurai decepticon it will probably be bludgeon or banzaitron. Bludgeon has more of a detailed history though.

Based on the description, it looks like it will be Drift.

Welp:

Didn't take long to learn the names of those new Autobot, according to JoBlo who are rerporting Autobot Drift will be the Bugatti. Additionally, they have revealed that Slingshot will be the name of the Corvette Stingray Autobot team member. Bear in mind, this is all speculation at this time and we'll likely get the official details on this soon from Bay himself.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...qQIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF4JSV1qnkyrkji6GK7gWKUNW0MOw

Awesome.

Based on the description, it looks like it will be Drift.

Yea your prob right. Just peeped the wiki on him and he has dual swords.

I actually wish it was bludgeon though. I'm a big fan of the "War Within" story line and they already used "The Fallen" in the last movie.

Transformers 4 On-set - Bumblebee's new mode revealed?

The new car is a Camaro like Bumblebee is known for in the live-action movies, but an older version. The color scheme is also primarily black, with just the yellow on the front near the grill.

URL]

More images

URL]

URL]

Transformers 4 Set Photo Reveal A Possible New Robot?

URL]

Image is a never before seen look of a new (well actually, a rusty old) truck vaguely resembling the old G1 Optimus Prime from the cartoon. The photo uploader is mentioning that the rusty truck is a Dinobot: "One of the new #transformers from yesterday movie shoot #dinobots, who are u!!! Damn sexy a.f that's what'd up #michaelbay #markymark". We currently have no confirmation on who this might turn out to be. Have a guess.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...et-photos-reveal-a-possible-new-robot-177577/

^Thought you would be here to complain that a Dinobot may be a truck :lol:

Last edited:
I only enjoyed the first one

But I'll probably still go see it

Last edited:
Transformers 4 Set Photo Reveal A Possible New Robot?

Transformers-4-G1-Optimus_1369858198.jpg

Image is a never before seen look of a new (well actually, a rusty old) truck vaguely resembling the old G1 Optimus Prime from the cartoon. The photo uploader is mentioning that the rusty truck is a Dinobot: "One of the new #transformers from yesterday movie shoot #dinobots, who are u!!! Damn sexy a.f that's what'd up #michaelbay #markymark". We currently have no confirmation on who this might turn out to be. Have a guess.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...et-photos-reveal-a-possible-new-robot-177577/
Dinobots! Yes! **** YES!!!!

Markup mark?? Why not just cast the chick from twighlight to be his girl! No emotion having *****

Transformers 4 - Autobot Hound Confirmed!

URL]

Hot off the press of Michael Bay's Shoot for the Edit twitter account - the large military styled truck seen on the set of Transformers 4 has been confirmed to be Autobot Hound! Hound has bulked up a bit over his classic depiction as a military jeep, but he remains a suitably military design.

I know that the 2nd and 3rd were panned pretty good and haven't come close to the greatness of 1, I've still enjoyed the series for what it is. Crazy fighting robots dressed as cool cars, wreaking havoc, blowing **** up and having awesome special effects and sound along with it. Perfect popcorn summer movies, nothing more, nothing less.

With Megan Fox and the other chick from 3 to look at.

Ok. :lol:

Thought that was bulkhead. I was sadly wrong. They made hound a very small autobot to what looks like a damn giant.

Back
Top Bottom