***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm still waiting on Bay to call me to be in the movie.

Hell yea, one of my fantasies is to get famous just so I can call up Michael Bay and tell him to give me a cameo in Transformers 3.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm still waiting on Bay to call me to be in the movie.

Hell yea, one of my fantasies is to get famous just so I can call up Michael Bay and tell him to give me a cameo in Transformers 3.

word. guess I wasn't asian lookin' enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Seen Transformers for the 1st time yesterday. Wasn't really impressed, plot wise. It was pretty crappy in fact. So many things felt forced. Visual effects were
eek.gif
though.

You can't expect the story to be "oscar" worthy this is pretty much just an eye candy kind of flick.

The one liners are straight from the cartoon though, which may seem corny nowadays but at least its authentic.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Does anybody know where I can d/l the 2 min trailer (or latest trailer) in HD 1080p?
nerd.gif
30 pages and NOBODY knows, shame on you NT, shame on you
smh.gif

P.S. Not in .mov format, im looking for .mp4 or .wmv or divx.

not feeling this movie.. the first one was okay..megan fox makes it better though.. i mean it's cool as an action movie... but why call it transformers ifyou're gonna change the entire storyline, the way characters look like and everything else around it? they should have called it differently, cause now youhave a movie that doesn't make sense on its own, and it's nothing related to the cartoon.

if these were real...

123y1ox.jpg

2dihaaw.jpg

33zfqd3.jpg

2af0m74.jpg

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

not feeling this movie.. the first one was okay..megan fox makes it better though.. i mean it's cool as an action movie... but why call it transformers if you're gonna change the entire storyline, the way characters look like and everything else around it? they should have called it differently, cause now you have a movie that doesn't make sense on its own, and it's nothing related to the cartoon.

if these were real...
You're an idiot. The storyline is pretty much open to interpretation, and they barely even scratched the surface in the first one, knowing thewere going to make more (you know, that's how movie series's work). The original show was basically a commercial for the damn toys, so who gives aflying eff what the plot line is? The second one is going to dig much deeper into the story, and there were plenty of homages to the original show. They had toupdate it...who wants a friggin' '60s Slug Bug today? Nostalgia is for people who can't accept that most of society has moved on.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

not feeling this movie.. the first one was okay..megan fox makes it better though.. i mean it's cool as an action movie... but why call it transformers if you're gonna change the entire storyline, the way characters look like and everything else around it? they should have called it differently, cause now you have a movie that doesn't make sense on its own, and it's nothing related to the cartoon.

if these were real...
You're an idiot. The storyline is pretty much open to interpretation, and they barely even scratched the surface in the first one, knowing the were going to make more (you know, that's how movie series's work). The original show was basically a commercial for the damn toys, so who gives a flying eff what the plot line is? The second one is going to dig much deeper into the story, and there were plenty of homages to the original show. They had to update it...who wants a friggin' '60s Slug Bug today? Nostalgia is for people who can't accept that most of society has moved on.

look who the idiot it.. you're being all excited for a movie that has nothing to do with the original. then why even cary the name of that? might as wellchanged the entire name... homage to the original show? by what calling a truck optimus prime and the bad guy megatron? and using names of the characters?please... the storyline just sucks $%% and you probably one of those dumbasses that just watches the movie because of megan fox. you can it an update? there isnothing updated..it's a complete change...

if these were real...
You're an idiot. The storyline is pretty much open to interpretation, and they barely even scratched the surface in the first one, knowing the were going to make more (you know, that's how movie series's work). The original show was basically a commercial for the damn toys, so who gives a flying eff what the plot line is? The second one is going to dig much deeper into the story, and there were plenty of homages to the original show. They had to update it...who wants a friggin' '60s Slug Bug today? Nostalgia is for people who can't accept that most of society has moved on.

look who the idiot it.. you're being all excited for a movie that has nothing to do with the original. then why even cary the name of that? might as well changed the entire name... homage to the original show? by what calling a truck optimus prime and the bad guy megatron? and using names of the characters? please... the storyline just sucks $%% and you probably one of those dumbasses that just watches the movie because of megan fox. you can it an update? there is nothing updated..it's a complete change...
Most if not all movie adaptations of tv shows or books dont follow everything 100%, but that doesnt mean that you have to call it something else.What else are they supposed to call this movie then? They based this movie on the transformers intellectual property, thus the name of the movie is calledtransformers. I for one would rather see what they did with megatron rather than the director copying what megatron did in the original series (which is turninto a freaken hand gun). Mor epeople will watch the film as it is now than if it had followed the OG storyline with everything being a direct from cartoon tomovie screen adaptation.

if these were real...

look who the idiot it.. you're being all excited for a movie that has nothing to do with the original. then why even cary the name of that? might as well changed the entire name... homage to the original show? by what calling a truck optimus prime and the bad guy megatron? and using names of the characters? please... the storyline just sucks $%% and you probably one of those dumbasses that just watches the movie because of megan fox. you can it an update? there is nothing updated..it's a complete change...
Someone is mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

if these were real...

Someone is mad
laugh.gif

i'm not mad.. i'm just giving my opinion... some people can't handle other ones opinions and start acting like lil girls..

If you really think about it, they stayed to the story well.
Other than the "cube" being pursued or the main focus, everything translated well to the movie compared to the cartoon somewhat.
There is an alien race that came to earth and those alien race transforms into vehicles/planes.
On par with the concept of the cartoon to me.
Plot-wise, the original cartoon plot was not deep to begin with and if they went with that, we'd have a cheesy 80's story and dialog.
To be honest, the movie was entertaining and did not have to be plot-driven.

Back
Top Bottom