Trailer for "I know that voice"

futuremd

Banned

Gotta love documentaries.

these people have literally been such an essential part of all of us as kids, great to see their faces....lol

the blonde one looks sooo much like a girl i dated...lol

find it kind of sexy how she does those voice overs, im i alone?...

I have to watch this!!! Ive always appreciated the art of voice acting and always noticed those names on different shows so this is a must!!!! Unfortunately I didnt see Mark Hamil's name but hopefully they just didint show it and he's in it

version two of the trailer.

They've got pretty much everyone in the industry in this documentary :lol:. Phil LaMarr, John DiMaggio, Billy West, Jennifer Hale, Steve Blum, Seth Green, Mark Hamill, and Clancy Brown :pimp: Gears, Futurama, Doug, Mass Effect, Cowboy Bebop, Jak and Daxter, Batman, and the list goes on. I'd say that these people were my childhood, but they're still a big part of my life :lol:

These people are everywhere. TV, video games, commercials, movies, etc. And they got my dude Nolan too :pimp:

plus the cowboy bebop theme they used in the background :pimp:

Definitely gonna watch this.

^^^ thanks man now I know Mr. Hamil is in there but I was surprised seeing a few faces that I didnt know did voices interesting :smokin but does anybody know when this comes out?

Back
Top Bottom