Trade good?

My favorite is "trade + X amount of money". You want the shoes or not? Who are you to say to add cash :lol:

Cause im willing to trade almost any shoe in my collection for the 3 released Patent leather 1s from 03'.. The value dont mean Nothing when it comes to trading with me.. I go by which shoe i Rather have.. F*** what they going for on ebay. Lol.

What kills me : Trading worn shoes for DS shoes just to make the Trade fair because the Worn shoe cost 100$ more if DS than the DS shoe.. Thats just ridiculous.. Smh.

you guys are all idiots.

obviously the olympic 7s are far superior.

how else could you explain this.

I like the Olys better too.. And honestly,im not even really a 6-type of guy.. I own NO 6.. But to call them idiots, chill homie.. Not that serious.

Ask him to throw in a few draft picks too
I laughed too hard at this 
laugh.gif

I don't care for neither but you can get a pair of Olympic 7's for around $120 if you looked hard enough. There probably JB's most recurring sneaker release to date.

DS pair of mediocre Jordan retro's from 2014 or already worn mediocre Jordan retro from 2012

keep the 6's IMO

:lol: the way I see it, if you're over 21 years old, you shouldn't be wearing some shoes that another man had on his feet and walked around in as his shoes for a decent period if time. That's emasculating.

(Unless you're in a financial situation and get clothes from goodwill, etc)

That nds talk is foolishness

OGs/Pre 2000 retros?

It's 2014 and cats is still treating sneakers like Pokemon cards?

my guy...if you don't have enough money to buy the shoes WITHOUT having to trade em, you shouldn't even have those shoes on your feet

Not even trying to be rude, but that's just facts.

And this belongs in the Air Jordan section. For future reference
whats wrong with a trade? maybe both parties just want different shoes and since jordans normally sellout on release date decided to trade...

Man... Can someone post a link to the thread where the whole Olympic 7/ Vick jersey thing started?

That the like one NT joke that i still don't know how it came about :smh:

you know what this means.....

FIT BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sneakerplay :pimp:

I think i was like 4 and 1

Dalitso would beat all of you.

:lol: the way I see it, if you're over 21 years old, you shouldn't be wearing some shoes that another man had on his feet and walked around in as his shoes for a decent period if time. That's emasculating.

(Unless you're in a financial situation and get clothes from goodwill, etc)

That nds talk is foolishness

OGs/Pre 2000 retros?

Wouldn't be wearable so it doesn't matter.

Man... Can someone post a link to the thread where the whole Olympic 7/ Vick jersey thing started?

Some dude asked what fit goes good with Oly 7's and one dude replied with a Vick jersey (back when he was in ATL) people clowned him.

Yuku days bro. Around the time when the 7 Olympics were first retro'd

Back
Top Bottom