trade check

2000 infrareds for vvnds olive 5s. he wants more for the 5s but i feel like im already giving too much, just want to confirm.

If anything it should be an even trade. Yes, you would be giving up to much if u do it his way.

mk, thanks guys, i just needed proof to show him that im not bsing  him and that he needs to throw more in, not me. I honestly refuse to do it heads up but just had to show him he was wrong. His other offer was those 5s and some air bakins for these 6's and a vnds pair of 01 black cement 3's. I was actually offended and refused to deal with him at all. Gonna send a link to this page to him to prove it.

2000 Infrared 6s for Olive 5s? 
laugh.gif

I traded my 2000 Infrared 6s for a vnds pair of BIN 5's so that should give you a perspective of what you should be trading them for. 

Even in that condition you could get more for them. Just clean them up a bit. 

Yeah, i just needed some people to post that up so i could show him how ridiculous these offers hes giving me are. I could never go through with that deal. He kept telling me these were beat to death. Theyre just yellowed on the bottom. Considering its a 12 year old shoe and if theyre not worn they crumble, i consider these far from beat to death. He wants to give me some air bakin retros for some vvnds 2001 black cement threes. I just had to
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom