Trade Check

VNDS Concords (worn 3x) + VNDS CDP XI's (worn 3x) for LBJ VIII preheats

The way I see it Concords drop again this year & I can EASILY find CDP XI's but the preheats are harder to come by.

Anyhow I'd like to hear you guys advice
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

VNDS Concords (worn 3x) + VNDS CDP XI's (worn 3x) for LBJ VIII preheats

The way I see it Concords drop again this year & I can EASILY find CDP XI's but the preheats are harder to come by.

Anyhow I'd like to hear you guys advice
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would do it too, especially since their the first retros of the Concords I presume, which are more desirable than the upcoming retros and yeah the cdp xi's aren't too hard to find but both for that is a good trade to me. I guess it just depends on the condition of both. If they aren't in good condition or the 23 on the cdp xi's has rubbed off them it depends.

I would do it too, especially since their the first retros of the Concords I presume, which are more desirable than the upcoming retros and yeah the cdp xi's aren't too hard to find but both for that is a good trade to me. I guess it just depends on the condition of both. If they aren't in good condition or the 23 on the cdp xi's has rubbed off them it depends.

Everything is intact w/ BOTH shoes. I've only worn them both twice.

I just feel as though I can easily attain both again this year.

Thanx for your opinions guys!!!

Everything is intact w/ BOTH shoes. I've only worn them both twice.

I just feel as though I can easily attain both again this year.

Thanx for your opinions guys!!!

Ughh i wouldn't do it. It seem like a fair trade though going by the value of each shoe. Personally , i love the 00' Concords, and you know that the 11' Concords wont be on the same level quality wise with the 00's.

Ughh i wouldn't do it. It seem like a fair trade though going by the value of each shoe. Personally , i love the 00' Concords, and you know that the 11' Concords wont be on the same level quality wise with the 00's.

Back
Top Bottom