Trade Check- My DS Black/Varsity Red VI for his DS Thunder IV

All shoes DS, my soles are icy and show no signs of yellowing..

I have another pair of Black/Varsity Red VI that I wear occasionally, and also have a DS Infrared pack.

Missed the Thunder release by striking out.. always wanted em. Anything off about this trade or nah?

sorry i wouldnt do this trade. DS VIs go for around 300-350 ive seen thunders as low as $200. but if you got 3 pairs and youre happy..y not right?

sorry i wouldnt do this trade. DS VIs go for around 300-350 ive seen thunders as low as $200. but if you got 3 pairs and youre happy..y not right?

I'm sorry those VIs are not worth $300-$350, maybe $250.
Price alone is ridiculous for a VIs that sat on self and went to outlets.
Guess now everyone wanted these, opinion due change over time.

OP if you willing to part with the VIs for the IVs, I'd say do it.

Varsity Red VI can fetch about 250-270, I've tried to see how much. INFRARED VI might fetch 300-350. Thunders are selling for 250 or around there, so I figure instead of selling / looking for a buyer for the IVs, I help someone out and get what I want.

Thanks for the opinions here guys, will probably be doing the trade if he hits me up sayin its good. I've always wanted Thunders.

Back
Top Bottom