Tracy Morgan- Do people laugh with him or at him??????

I LOVE Tracy.
roll.gif

i love tracy morgan. dude always has me laughing. he was hysterical on letterman tonight. he doesn't really tell jokes; he's just one of those peoplethat are just naturally funny, due to their demeanor or mannerisms. dude is $@@+** hilarious

i didn't appreciate his humour on snl but dude is comedy on 30 rock.

tracy morgan stays in character..it may always be the same character but dude plays it so well that you can't help but laugh sometimes.

What?? He's ridiculously hilarious. His delivery alone is !!#!%+% hysterical. He seems like the type of person that is truly just naturally funnywithout having to try too damn hard to be witty. And if you can't realize that he's !!#!%+% around most of the time, you're theidiot.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

he is not funny at all if you ask me
I AGREE I NEVER FOUND HIM FUNNY AT ALL

EVEN MARTIN ISNT FUNNY TO ME AT ALL

WHAT MAKES MARTIN FUNNY?

AINT GOT THAT AURA

No he does it on purpose.You know the saying when someone tells a Joke and the person tells it don't luagh makes it that much funnier....well he practicesthat.Ive been watching Tracy for YEARS!! And he always does the same face when he tells a joke and I always thought people were luaghing at him but he does itso it makes it funnier...were you watching David Lettermen interview toniight???...lol!!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

he is not funny at all if you ask me
I AGREE I NEVER FOUND HIM FUNNY AT ALL

EVEN MARTIN ISNT FUNNY TO ME AT ALL

WHAT MAKES MARTIN FUNNY?

AINT GOT THAT AURA

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom