Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

FML for being broke
frown.gif

ill just wait til mw2 comes out

Originally Posted by Sn3ak3rH3aD

THEY DID ME DIRTY. Pulled up the original reciept on the comp. 2 double check.
indifferent.gif

Said "we're gonna need Live back also in order 2 do this return" some of these employees are putting in 2 much effort.

where did this happen at? and did u have seperate recipts for all 3 games?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WE NEED DETAILS GUYS THAT WAY WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER!!!![/color]

Two days worth or work

I'm done tomorrow though. Just need three Drakes and three Brutal Legends

So exhausted from driving to work, school, five different TRUs, and back home

Here's what I got in two days and to think it started with only two games
pimp.gif

88df5d445d.jpg

Yup, so it's a wrap for me after tomorrow

Congrats to the people who came up! Keep the hustle alive!!

For those of you who didn't try or had bad luck, keep ya head up

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

So you're the one buying all the 2k10's in my area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, there weren't any 2k10s anywhere in NYC today lol

I went to 3 TRU's in NJ today and they were all empty too. @+%?!?

Guys.. well tomorrow begins a new day. im not gonna Over do it like i did today.. after im done with my " shoppin " i will share with everyone myspots. So far so good.. a few minor problems but they were taken care of. Wish me luck.

Btw i was sittin down thinkin to myself.. is there anyway that if caught. e can get into serious trouble. Is this fraud ? I know its too late now.. but itsgood just to know the consequences.. becuz honestly.. this is an addictive habit. Someone plz chime in.

yo koudie my girl went to that other TRU spot we have and got it done with ease. she walked in, handed the 2 games and 2 gift receipts. no questions asked anda couple min later walked out with a gift card totaling the price of both games
pimp.gif

heading in TRU tomorrow to cop uncharted 2 as my free game and 2 games to swap out for cod mw2 and fifa10

oh yeah i know. i know a few spots. imma hit u up. i got some chickz at one of the spots that should be able to hook it up for me during the evening. hit me up. pm me

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

In the morning I'm hitting up TRU in Times Square and a couple spots in Queens. Hopes this works. *crosses fingers*
same plan as me
pimp.gif
maybe I run into you NH

1000TH POST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone willing to part with some games for half-$@!? i ain't trying to go through all this trouble just for 2k10 and ODST.

but if not then i just gotta make sure.. a gift receipt for each game or just the whole purchase?

I'd Slang to you menace but yeah it's simple as hell though just gift receipts and they usually dont even

question the return for the two paid games

Originally Posted by biff lawson

I'd Slang to you menace but yeah it's simple as hell though just gift receipts and they usually dont even

question the return for the two paid games

so different locations? cause i gotta drive all over the bay for em.

and just saw my post. forgot we can't say halfish

lol no worries but yeah Try more than one spot and bring a goon and disguises

lol i had changes of clothes and glasses, but yeah if you want me to do it and

sell id do it for the low man no sweat but free is better you already...

I only have one in my area and it's not that close to my school so I'm thinking about buying and then returning immediately. Has anyone tried that?

In the morning I'm hitting up TRU in Times Square and a couple spots in Queens. Hopes this works. *crosses fingers*

i hit up times square once earlier today.. be aware of that mean spanish dude. i think hes like a manager or something. Hes a hater , he will shut you down.wait til hes not lookin or else u wont be recieving gift reciepts

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i hit up times square once earlier today.. be aware of that mean spanish dude. i think hes like a manager or something. Hes a hater , he will shut you down. wait til hes not lookin or else u wont be recieving gift reciepts
Did u return games with gift receipts over there smoothly?

Back
Top Bottom