Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Originally Posted by maddog345

Hey if you guys want to get COD:MW2, you can return one of the games. What you do is you bring all three games to the cashier. Ask the cashier for gift receipts for the first 2 games. Whatever the third game is, make sure its a game you want to keep because you are only allowed to return the first 2 games that are scanned. I did this last year & got Midnight Club, Dead Space & NBA2K9. So you can get a game you may not want & exchange it for something you want later on.
I did that last year except i went to 6 different Toys R Us and kept repeating the gift card thing.

I got 8 games for the price of 2 lol.

Hopefully they don't change the reciept so that all 3 games are priced evenly this year.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Fifa doesn't come out till the 20th
smh.gif

I played Fifa today for the first time since like 98-99 and WOW i need this in my life

NBA2k10/Beatles Rockband/_________ what else is piff?

FIFA
Uncharted
____________ game

make sure one of the $60 games you're PAYING for is the one you want to exchange, and get INDIVIDUAL GIFT RECEIPTS for each one.

will be exchanging said game for COD or Forza

Can u get 3 NBA 2k10's and sell 2 to like gamestop for 50 bucks.
So its like spending 20 dollars for it?

Hey if you guys want to get COD:MW2, you can return one of the games. What you do is you bring all three games to the cashier. Ask the cashier for gift receipts for the first 2 games. Whatever the third game is, make sure its a game you want to keep because you are only allowed to return the first 2 games that are scanned. I did this last year & got Midnight Club, Dead Space & NBA2K9. So you can get a game you may not want & exchange it for something you want later on.
I did this like 2 yrs ago
laugh.gif
, had an OD collection of 360games cause of it
pimp.gif

Hit up at least 7-8 diff TRU over the course of a weekend. Had my girl and cousins all go in and switch games. Had like 4 copies of Halo 3 when it firstdropped and sold em all on ebay for $45 each.

If this scam still works I suggest yall put in some work and rack up on free games

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

laugh.gif
, had an OD collection of 360 games cause of it
pimp.gif

Hit up at least 7-8 diff TRU over the course of a weekend. Had my girl and cousins all go in and switch games. Had like 4 copies of Halo 3 when it first dropped and sold em all on ebay for $45 each.

If this scam still works I suggest yall put in some work and rack up on free games
nerd.gif

havnt bought videogames/played in AGES

so you guys say madden sucks right?

new need for speed is hard an real simulated? might as well wait for gt5?

uncharted 2 and batman and whats the 3rd?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

havnt bought videogames/played in AGES

so you guys say madden sucks right?

new need for speed is hard an real simulated? might as well wait for gt5?

uncharted 2 and batman and whats the 3rd?

No Madden is good. It just has its flaws. Uncharted, Batman and Madden sounds good.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

unless you can reserve forza/mw2, i see no reason to hop on this. i also woulda been happier w/ a buy 1 get 2nd half off

blah!

This guy's got the right idea.

damn fifa and sdvr 10 release AFTER this deal...anyone think i can just buy two whatever games and when these new games release i can just exchange for it?cause i don't know any other 2 games i'd be interested in after 2k10

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

laugh.gif
, had an OD collection of 360 games cause of it
pimp.gif

Hit up at least 7-8 diff TRU over the course of a weekend. Had my girl and cousins all go in and switch games. Had like 4 copies of Halo 3 when it first dropped and sold em all on ebay for $45 each.

nerd.gif
wait i don't get how this is a "scam" all you're really doing is buying games you wont want and exchanging them later...how areyou gaining from this you're still paying...the only "scam" i see is them making this a buy 2 get one free
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom