Toyota Prius Driver totally flips out on farmer for Driving a deisel Pickup Truck

Was the Prius Driver Justified in her anger ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sooo.... I guess when you own a Prius you it gives you the right to park illegally and talk down to people however you want in front of their kids because their car gets less MPG than yours.

Pleasant and courteous ? :lol: :smh:

Must think her farts smell like lucky charms. :smh:

Last edited:
Despite their black smoke Diesel engines are actually better for the environment in terms of air pollution compared to Gas engines because the emissions of a deisel vehicle are heavy soot and fall directly to the the ground whereas the lightweight emissions from gas cars rise and pollute the air.

Despite their black smoke Diesel engines are actually better for the environment in terms of air pollution compared to Gas engines because the emissions of a deisel vehicle are heavy soot and fall directly to the the ground whereas the lightweight emissions from gas cars rise and pollute the air.

you would think the "smart" people who drive priuses would know that.

those prius batteries destroy the enviornment

I woulda had no problem smacking the daylights outta that whale if she approached me like that and was using foul language and coming across in the threatening manner in front of my children.

I gotta give credit though, that guy was very level headed and I'm sure that lady only approaches people that come across as non threatening.

Yep... a used gas guzzler is more "environmentally friendly" than a new Prius because that Prius would have to be driven for xxx amount of miles to negate the carbon emissions and natural resources used just while manufacturing its complex battery.

Alot of flawed logic surrounding motorcycles too... they are SOOOOOO bad for the environment because they are almost no emissions regulations compared to those on passenger cars. Yet many people think because bikes simply uses less petrol they are doing something positive for their environment when in reality they're poisoning it. Motorcycle emissions are the single reason some undeveloped places in the world have extremely high air pollution even though there are no manufacturing plants etc.

Last edited:
but I got a tax break for buying a motorcycle.

anyway, I would have started revving my engine to drown her nonsense out.

yup... between the mining, refinement, and disposal of the batteries, a diesel engine isn't bad at all... ****, Golf TDI gets 44 mpg and the generation Prius she's driving gets 46...

I would of told my wife to get in the car with the kid and closed the door and revved the engine while smiling at her.

She sounds a little too comfortable yelling... I'd want nothing to do with here in any aspect of life. God bless those that do.

That's a pointless person to flip out on, she should of just found some random housewife that drives herself to work everyday in a hummer for safety.

I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.

Last edited:
I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.
First world problems...

your mad at what everyone drives , look my dude just cause you were probably raised by woman and are okay in a mini cooper doesnt mean everyone sits down when they pee like you so let people cook and drive

Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom