TOY STORY MOVIE....ANYONE ELSE WONDER WHERES ANDY'S DAD??

maybe his dad died...and his spirit went into Woody...and maybe that's why he likes Woody so much...

on another note doesnt that guy that comes out on toy story 2 kinda look like a pedophile?
the balding man that wants to sell the collection to a museum

I never thought about that. I was just focused on the toys man
laugh.gif
. ToyStory was my favorite movie growing up.

Off topic, but speaking of parent-less situations, you know what gets me sad? The Mothers Day episode of Rugrats, because Chuckie is the only one without amom, and it's flashbacks of him and his mom when we was born and whatnot. Sad stuff
frown.gif

he wasnt circumcise so the wife divorced him

or

his mom was a #%@%#$% zslut during her teenage years, she just lost track on who the father is

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Im tellin you, all these disnaey movies are deep family storys. Simba lost his dad, little mermaid couldnt walk, the rescuers were peasants, frog prince that muppets movie Kermit was stuff with a fat girl for the rest of his life. Im pushing it but yea i still watch disney movies. They are just looked at differently when you get older. Like that dave chapelle skit about sesame street.
laugh.gif

"GET A JOB GROUCH"

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Im tellin you, all these disnaey movies are deep family storys. Simba lost his dad, little mermaid couldnt walk, the rescuers were peasants, frog prince that muppets movie Kermit was stuff with a fat girl for the rest of his life. Im pushing it but yea i still watch disney movies. They are just looked at differently when you get older. Like that dave chapelle skit about sesame street.
laugh.gif

"GET A JOB GROUCH"

mad.gif
#!!+$ I LIVE IN A +%!#%+! TRASH CAN

Back
Top Bottom