Total pairs of shoes you own

15 pairs that i wear. No job for me -_-...
sharks, they only bite if you touch their private parts. -Ula

80 plus.....we are some sick folks in here. :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

This many fit me...
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

I don't think there are ANY of my kicks I could sell (unless times got ruff), I love every pair I have.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

I'm with you cement....i dont think i could really sell any....i love every pair i own.....im at 150-160 now.

^^^^lets see a collection post DJKona^^^^

3 years ago I was at 200+, downsized to 38 or so, more or less rebuilt the collection and stopped counting after 125... Probably close to 200 again at this point. However, everything I own is everything I want...really no filler.

roughly about 52. I'm still in college so I don't expect the number to go about 100 until after I graduate.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

i have around 60-65. and counting.... 42 pairs of lebrons alone
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

40 + pairs.. a kid, 2 car payments and a condo. the american dream.
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

around 11 pairs (7 that i really wear, 1 pair for basketball, 2 pairs of beaters and one double: infrared 90s :pimp:
pimp.gif
) and i like it that way. i'm in college and i want to make sure my shoe habit doesn't get out of hand...so when i want something new, i sell something old to make up for the amount i'm likely to pay for them...helps keep my collection small, and my spending habits under control.

-waystinthyme
i'm a fraternal twin, if that matters.

WTB: Black Stussy Love/Hate Shirt Size M. Please PM me if you have a one to sell.

(i have a job and i dont have many, sometimes its hard to pass up some good deals but i do anyway because im stupid)15 i think, i probably only need like 5 like though

Back
Top Bottom