Toronto Raptors @ PHX SUNS Saturday 7:00 MST

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An easy win for the SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team that wants to be like the Suns will get owned by the real thing.

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what we said last night against the sonics. You never know. Thats why they play the game.

We just have to slow down the suns transition. But of course, its alot harder said than done. So in other words, we have to limit Amare and Matrix the amountof touches they get.

I heard T.J. Ford is considering retirement because of his spine issues and won't be with the team until sometime after Christmas............... damn itwould be a shame if he had to retire so young.........................

yah they had mentioned something like that on raptors tv.They didnt go in depth with it but it was mentioned that there was a POSSIBILITY that he might retiredue to his condition.Thats why the raptors are looking for point guard help because tj wont be back any time soon.

TJ will be fine (yes wishful thinking). Both of these teams score in bunches. If our confidence isn't hurt from the last two losses and we can finally playsome defense we could pull out a W.

Phoenix killed us on the perimeter (which is our biggest weakness imo). Kapono is a defensive liability, I'm starting to question whether we wasted thatMLE on him. He can shoot, but shooters are a dime a dozen on this team. His defense is hurtin.

The drop off of productivity by our back up pg will be most prevalent in todays game. Its rare when you see a tandem of point guards that can compete withours. But with Ford out still, I have a feeling Nash and Barbosa will be running Calderon to death.

I predict a close game regardless.

suns need to start a winning streak in order to get their mojo back.. and tonights game will be the first one to start it.

mms://a412.l3072828568.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/412/30728/v0001/reflector:28568?auth=caEd1cgc5cJb3aFb6dCcpdbdVaRcXafaya2-bhBCpc-eS-zpEEKys&aifp=0002&upos=1

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An easy win for the SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team that wants to be like the Suns will get owned by the real thing.

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at first glance i thought to myself "Wow this isn't Zodogg he isn't taking a jab at the opposing team"

and then i reread it and hit myself in the head
roll.gif
dude stays takingshots
glasses.gif

mms://a572.l3072828569.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/572/30728/v0001/reflector:28569?auth=caEdZdDbGdSbvaGahd_dkbcdqdgaPbybLaV-bhBDOb-eS-xqHDFzr&aifp=0001&upos=2

video slower than normal

Well, Chris had it going tonight. But as per usual when we play the suns, we stick with them until the half, and then at the end of the third quarter, we juststop playing.

Sucks that Chris' career high was in a loss. Oh well.

The Cheaaaaas are horrible.
Brianna Bosh is their only player. I'm sure TJ would have helped them but not that much. Their backcourt is horrendous. Calderon doesn't belong in theNBA.
Their bench is sad...when Delfino and Kapono are the primary guys off the bench you need some help there.
LB & Grant Hill had some big games. Steve shredded the defense with his passing.
The second half was what Suns basketball is supposed to look like.

Now we have to prepare for the Fakers on Christmas day. I can't wait to watch that game. It's payback time for our home opener fiasco.

See, this was the kind of game where Barbosa should be allowed to shoot as much as he did.. But sometimes, he has nothing falling in and he keeps on shooting,even with good time on the shot clock. He almost cost them the Spurs game..

Calderon doesn't belong in the NBA.
Are you serious? Offensively, the guy is one of the least cancerous players in the entire league..8.0 assists on 1.3 turnovers. 51% from thefield, 42.6% from the 3 point line and 87.8% from the free throw line. He would be on the verge of being second in the league in assists if he was given 33minutes per game.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

roll.gif
Poor ZoDogg, dude is going to be on suicide watch when the Suns choke again in the playoffs.

Even if we're knocked out in the first round we'll get farther than the Cheaaaaas get.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

roll.gif
Poor ZoDogg, dude is going to be on suicide watch when the Suns choke again in the playoffs.

Even if we're knocked out in the first round we'll get farther than the Cheaaaaas get.

It'll be an exciting moment when the Suns hang another Division Championship banner next fall
laugh.gif

so you're saying that the raptors wont make the playoffs. i never really take anything this guy says seriously anyway

Back
Top Bottom