.:: Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat - Nov 19, 7:30 EST ::. Vol. Homerism

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I love how quickly y'all turn on will, he's playing out of position in a completely different league there is going to be ups and downs.

indifferent.gif
at the Raptors over passing the ball.
That isnt an excuse for him to complain after every call.

It's almost like Primoz all over again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I love how quickly y'all turn on will, he's playing out of position in a completely different league there is going to be ups and downs.

indifferent.gif
at the Raptors over passing the ball.
was never on the will bandwagon to begin with. the guy doesn't make very smart decisions, sometimes he drives in rather well then goes up inthe air and looks around as if he has no idea what to do. perhaps its a matter of him gaining more familiarity with the raps but so far what we've seenfrom him, minus that one game, is rather poor.

Damn... I always liked how the starting 5 was all wearing Nike, looked sleek. Now Calderon is wearing these pieces...

2uj5uo9.jpg

Give him time, hes a good defender, a great shooter and pretty good at getting in the lane he just needs time to adjust.

Again he's playing out of position that's going to take even longer.

Big shot by Parker.

Cook shoots a three in transition after Wade has been killin'... thank you Daequan.

wade beasted but ladies and gentlemen, it takes 5
pimp.gif
cheaaaaaa

parker was ridiculously huge in the 4th. the guy has one of the sweetest strokes, hes been struggling with his shot as of late but hes a terrific shooter. anyoffense he can provide is invaluable. hes been one of my favorite raptor player. guy takes some heat for being inconsistent on the offensive end but hes aphenomenal defender (i know he got crossed by wade on more than one occassion), hes a terrific role player and has a wet shot. andrea with a big game too,mostly early on. JO and CB with another routine double double
pimp.gif
theleague better get used to that. the big 3 played real well tonight although bosh didnt score his average but he can afford to take it easy when bargnani canscore at ease. raptors have finally started out rebounding other teams more often than in the years past. jose is definitely the foundation of this team,we're so much more poised and calm with senor on the floor.

Well, we were down 17 @ the end of the 3rd quarter, we went on a 22-7 scoring run..early in the fourth quarter, which made the score 84-85, D.wade scored 30+as I predicted..
tongue.gif
but @ the end ya'll got us..
grin.gif

I went to the game and by the end I gave up hope. With 5 minutes left in the game I started to look at the cavs score on my phone. The heat need to keeprebuilding the team. Maybe 2010 with the addition of another star.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Heat by 78.
Because thats the un-biased pick apparently.
laugh.gif
@ Raps fans getting salty because others have said they're becoming NT's biggest homers.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Raps fans on NT are infinitely more intelligent than the Raps fans on RealGM. If you want unintentional comedy, roll on by to http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32

WHOA! WHAT!?
Damn ill, I really thought you hated us
laugh.gif

Anyway, didnt get to watch the game tonight, but a win is a win.
Glad to see Bargs get some good numbers in.

But since Bosh didnt get his average, he isnt a top 3 PF in the league... same with Calderon apparently
laugh.gif

CHEA!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nothing more I love more than seeing the Heat lose.

Good job Raps, yall like my dude JO?
pimp.gif
Even more than watching YOUR OWN team win? C'mon man, that's pathetic.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Good win for the Raps tonight though. I thought they'd give the Heat trouble if they established the inside game and that's exactly what they did:Bosh and JO did a nice job of establishing post position inside, and then passing out to open shooters (i.e. Bargs and Parker) when the defense collapsed onthem.

Wade beasted but the Raptors played well. Gotta give em some credit.

Man i can't wait till we get some damn size down low.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom