Toronto FC v. Real Madrid

Fo sho.

I had the hookup on those tickets for RM man, I made a post before they went on sale on here but no one hit me up. I coulda got some tix for 100 bucks.

Anyways this is good for soccer in the US. Even a battle between the bottom dwellers in the EPL is a lot more fun to watch than 90% of MLS games. Hopefully itcatches on, just the time slot sucks to pull in new viewers.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Mike Tirico will be the studio host of this tournament as ESPN will broadcast directly from South Africa (first time ESPN will ever broadcast all World Cup games from the host country).

Mike freakin Tirico????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant wait for Tony Kornheiser to be added to the 2014 broadcast team
eyes.gif

THE %#@!?! What kind of credential does Tirico have?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I live in Toronto.

BTW, I just read some of the details of ESPN's World Cup 2010 coverage. Be prepared to puke...load up on barf bags...because I have some bad news.

Mike Tirico will be the studio host of this tournament as ESPN will broadcast directly from South Africa (first time ESPN will ever broadcast all World Cup games from the host country).

Mike freakin Tirico????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant wait for Tony Kornheiser to be added to the 2014 broadcast team
eyes.gif

as long as they dont have alexi lalas.

for the all the Torontonians out there the game will be on GolTV. everyone with the cable box should be able to tune in cause they are having the annualfree trial again.
smokin.gif

3-0 and its only been 54min?
sick.gif
ah man. didnt expect much but still

is it just me or is the HD broadcast of the game a tiny bit grainy? either that or the light is very harsh. its bugging me

Noticible difference with Kaka' out. He was doing very well pushing the ball up in midfield and linking up at the edge of Toronto's box. Hope we seeXabi Alonso soon.

Edit: Benzema and Granero are hesitating too much.

Did Real give away RVNs #17? and Van Der Vaart's #23... Their really trying to break up that Dutch contingent.

Back
Top Bottom