TORONTO, Canada

No different then any other large city, and like everyone else has been saying connections are what are going to make you like any large city the screwface ain't no different.

No different then any other large city, and like everyone else has been saying connections are what are going to make you like any large city the screwface ain't no different.

Originally Posted by Screech

laugh.gif
no one will know what you mean there, but you're fully right.

At the same time, certain things like equality in Toronto are much more prevalent than most major cities, except NYC probably. But OP is coming from NYC.
In anycase, OP why don't you apply online to various organizations you are interested in, and hopefully they call you in for an interview. Go take in the city while you sit your interview, and if you get the job, you move.
It's a win for you if you get it, and no loss if you don't since you haven't committed to moving yet.

Originally Posted by Screech

laugh.gif
no one will know what you mean there, but you're fully right.

At the same time, certain things like equality in Toronto are much more prevalent than most major cities, except NYC probably. But OP is coming from NYC.
In anycase, OP why don't you apply online to various organizations you are interested in, and hopefully they call you in for an interview. Go take in the city while you sit your interview, and if you get the job, you move.
It's a win for you if you get it, and no loss if you don't since you haven't committed to moving yet.

Excellent city, grew up there, love it and have wanting to go back ever since i left it with my family.
Rent and property is relatively expensive, food is cheap taxes are high, but with a college degree and a few connections...

Excellent city, grew up there, love it and have wanting to go back ever since i left it with my family.
Rent and property is relatively expensive, food is cheap taxes are high, but with a college degree and a few connections...

Back
Top Bottom