Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Series Thread (6/3 - 6/5)

Great come back once again, but Im still mad about yesterdays call on Giambi.

At least we came back.

Cant believe Mussina and Rasner are our better pitchers this year. Who would've thought.

Im feeling Joba is gonna get it done tomorrow. They better not have none of that pitching count limit crap.

laugh.gif
Joba is gonna have a pitch count of 75-80; Girardi hopes Joba can pitch five quality innings.

Translation: I HOPE DAN GIESE IS READY FOR TOMORROW
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

And I missed this game because I was busy all day in the city. I had a feeling this game took a long time because I was still seeing Yankee fans on the trainsto Queens when it was almost 6PM.

If only I heard John Sterling's on-air shenanigans...

laugh.gif
@ you dudes merging the Jays/Royalsseries into one thread.

Crazy game.
eek.gif
Attaboy Johnny.
pimp.gif

Damn I miss having the YES network, only way I can catch a Yankee game now is on Fox or ESPN.
ohwell.gif

Is Joba pitching tommorow?

Damn I miss having the YES network, only way I can catch a Yankee game now is on Fox or ESPN. image

Shame on you
smh.gif

I cant stand watching a Yankee game on ESPN or FOX, they always talking against the Yankees, plus, nothing beats Michael Kay and the gang.

Is Joba pitching tommorow?
Yeah Jobito is back at it again tomorrow.

joba8.jpg

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Great come back once again, but Im still mad about yesterdays call on Giambi.
tired.gif
Such a terrible call.

Word. I was at a club partying and I saw that mess. It put me in the realest bad mood. Maybe the worst call on a held swing I've ever personally seen.It wasn't even remotely close. I think the ump saw him getting ready to swing and as a reflex went to call him out and just couldn't stop his momentum.He knows he was wrong and should've reversed the call.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

And did Johnny shave his mustache off?
frown.gif

Yeah, because his streak had ended in the loss.

But hey, if I say so myself, it worked out just fine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Joba with.....

4 IP-------66 pitches
5 H
3 R
2 ER
0 BB
4 K

Season ERA = 2.70
Girada took him outta the game?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Joba with.....

4 IP-------66 pitches
5 H
3 R
2 ER
0 BB
4 K

Season ERA = 2.70
Girada took him outta the game?

No?
He's still in....

This will be his last inning though or last batters if he gets taken out during the inning.

If the Yankee brass has any sort of mental capacity, they need to keep Giese around for a little while longer.

He can give the team innings, he can hold the offense at bay, and doesn't give up runs like there's no tomorrow (word to Farnsworth, Ohlendorf,Hawkins, Veras once in a while)

This team still needs to address the issue about the bench...you can't have slow guys and 92783924 catchers when you're down one run and you need thatpinch runner to be the tying or go-ahead run...

Back
Top Bottom