Topanga Does Maxim Photo Shoot

Got damn she looks good man.......

She is thread worthy. (Not really).

But she looks damn good

Topanga has the W over kelly....

I watch white collar and kellys just some old housewife in my mind now... Her body is meh, Topanga has her beat by a mile.

Her and Jenna Von Oy, white girl had mass for days.

I don't even know if Topanga has/had mass cause of her cakes on the top, but Jenna Von Oy....man :smh: It's safe to say she was the main reason I watched the Parkers.

View media item 306301Tee that son of a ***** :lol:

Her in KING back in the day... I REMEMBAH :pimp:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/306375/
[GALLERY="media, 306376"][/GALLERY][/SPOILER]

Cant believe she let this happen to her. Gotta hand it to shorty for gettin that azzzz right again. You can tell she'll always be fat if she doesn't hit the gym constantly.

Kate Upton's *** is terrible. Girl needs to hit the gym badly. She has no tone, her midsection is a mess. She has an insanely gorgeous face and a mega rack, but her body SUCKS.

Sorry but the two aren't in the same league. Topanga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katie Upjohn by far man
Quick run to the bathroom, your nostalgia is showing
wink.gif

Kate Upton's *** is terrible. Girl needs to hit the gym badly. She has no tone, her midsection is a mess. She has an insanely gorgeous face and a mega rack, but her body SUCKS.
I'm talking about when she was FIRST on the scene. She's gotten a little sloppy, but dudes were quick to criticize even before she had the weird midsection

Back
Top Bottom