My @@%#!%% cousin is the only bish I thought owned a Rondo Jersey   
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
 at her disrespecting the fam like that

Rosito
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mos def wouldnt mind an all-white Knicks "Nueva York" Anthony Jersey lowkey, i could rock it to the PR Parade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shocked at Rondo
eek.gif

My @@%#!%% cousin is the only bish I thought owned a Rondo Jersey   
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
 at her disrespecting the fam like that

Rosito
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mos def wouldnt mind an all-white Knicks "Nueva York" Anthony Jersey lowkey, i could rock it to the PR Parade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

based on sales on NBAStore.com, not overall

You've got to think this makes a difference. Interested to see the overall rankings.

With LeBron, you have a new team, new jersey, a lot of people were quick to jump on that Heat bandwagon. Rondo is a surprise.

You've got to think this makes a difference. Interested to see the overall rankings.

With LeBron, you have a new team, new jersey, a lot of people were quick to jump on that Heat bandwagon. Rondo is a surprise.

I really thought Rose was going to be #1 hands down.
Not even the fact its Rose, but the Bulls jersey is a hands down classic, and 1 looks good on any jersey. Bron in a Heat jersey, meh was never a fan of the Heat design.

I really thought Rose was going to be #1 hands down.
Not even the fact its Rose, but the Bulls jersey is a hands down classic, and 1 looks good on any jersey. Bron in a Heat jersey, meh was never a fan of the Heat design.

Originally Posted by kwh3

Every year people get tight about these rankings and are shocked. Think about it if you live in these cities you aren't going to buy a jersey from NBA.com

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Rondo @ 3
eek.gif
I think it helps that he got his contract extension.

I bought a Stoudemire jersey over Chandler & Gallo (while they were still here) because I knew he wasn't moving any time soon.
As soon as we signed Amare I was mad hyped because it was the first time we had a player good enough to actually buy a jersey for since the 90s

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Rondo @ 3
eek.gif
I think it helps that he got his contract extension.

I bought a Stoudemire jersey over Chandler & Gallo (while they were still here) because I knew he wasn't moving any time soon.
As soon as we signed Amare I was mad hyped because it was the first time we had a player good enough to actually buy a jersey for since the 90s

Originally Posted by kwh3

Every year people get tight about these rankings and are shocked. Think about it if you live in these cities you aren't going to buy a jersey from NBA.com

it amazes everytime to see kobe at the top of this every year. are people buying a new one every season?

Back
Top Bottom