--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

The first episode was great! I'm really looking forward to this season. That Huayra is ridiculous. DO WANT!!! 
nerd.gif

This episode was a prime example of why I can't watch Top Gear unless Jeremy's in it.  The segment with his "P45" made my night
roll.gif
.  "Woah, the history of Germany. Can't be that big just to say we lost a lot."
roll.gif
roll.gif
  And then I really lost it when Duncan Bannatyne was talking to him and he said "Sorry, I can't understand a word you said." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  So Jeremy won't be in the second episode?
frown.gif
I'll probably watch it anyway
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
That Huayra time :x :x :x :x

How many years will go by until that lap time can be beaten?

LOL @ Jeremy's car. I was laughing that entire segment dude is hilarious.

I'd guess 1, since the new Ferrari F150 (F70) should be introduced in a year's time.

This episode was a prime example of why I can't watch Top Gear unless Jeremy's in it.  The segment with his "P45" made my night :rofl: .  "Woah, the history of Germany. Can't be that big just to say we lost a lot." :rofl: :rofl:   And then I really lost it when Duncan Bannatyne was talking to him and he said "Sorry, I can't understand a word you said."  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .  So Jeremy won't be in the second episode? :frown: I'll probably watch it anyway :\ ...

Why wouldn't he be in the next episode? Isn't he driving the LFA in the US?

That Huayra time
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

How many years will go by until that lap time can be beaten?

LOL @ Jeremy's car. I was laughing that entire segment dude is hilarious.
I'd guess 1, since the new Ferrari F150 (F70) should be introduced in a year's time.

or if they get to test the McLaren P1 or that Porsche 918
Gonna be a while before we get to see that as it's still being developed/tested... McLaren would never let them have a go in their prototype!

Gonna be a while before we get to see that as it's still being developed/tested... McLaren would never let them have a go in their prototype!

And for some reason I don't think the POrsche will be faster, just a hunch I suppose.

The next episode should be a good one. Vegas-LA-Palm Springs. Can't wait to see what they do in the LFA and Vanquish

This episode was a prime example of why I can't watch Top Gear unless Jeremy's in it.  The segment with his "P45" made my night
roll.gif
.  "Woah, the history of Germany. Can't be that big just to say we lost a lot."
roll.gif
roll.gif
  And then I really lost it when Duncan Bannatyne was talking to him and he said "Sorry, I can't understand a word you said." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  So Jeremy won't be in the second episode?
frown.gif
I'll probably watch it anyway
ohwell.gif
Why wouldn't he be in the next episode? Isn't he driving the LFA in the US?
At the end of the episode he says "they'll see you next week."  I guess I was looking too deep into it, didn't know it was the USA episode...

I thought this episode was very enjoyable, that LFA's GPS actually calls a person for directions :lol:.

That driving 55mph :rofl:

Last edited:
feels like i just seen episode one 2 days ago :lol: :pimp:

:rofl: @ the 55mph edit and beat the meat
the new viper is so ugly beside the LFA and the aston martin

Last edited:
Both episodes have been on-point
roll.gif
pimp.gif
.  Jeremy buying wood to fuel the Viper, them backtracking and putting each other on blast about the Mexican slander, and the 55 MPH trickery had me
roll.gif
.  So is the review on the Mexican sports car gonna be in the next episode?  Regardless if it is or not, I'll be watching
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Both episodes have been on-point :rofl: :pimp: .  Jeremy buying wood to fuel the Viper, them backtracking and putting each other on blast about the Mexican slander, and the 55 MPH trickery had me :rofl: .  So is the review on the Mexican sports car gonna be in the next episode?  Regardless if it is or not, I'll be watching :lol: :pimp: ...

sadly im unaware about the mexican slander can someone give me the episode?

Last edited:
Love this episode

They were watching Knicks -Grizzlies :lol:
55 mph :rofl:

Both episodes have been on-point :rofl: :pimp: .  Jeremy buying wood to fuel the Viper, them backtracking and putting each other on blast about the Mexican slander, and the 55 MPH trickery had me :rofl: .  So is the review on the Mexican sports car gonna be in the next episode?  Regardless if it is or not, I'll be watching :lol: :pimp: ...

sadly im unaware about the mexican slander can someone give me the episode?

Series 16 Episode 2 [news segment]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom