Top 50 NBA Players According To SLAMonline

Top 1-5 = Accurate

..the rest is terrible..

I would put A.I at top 6.. or is the list based from last year?

Baron is my boy, chilled with him a lot this summer, but there is no way he is better than a.i.

At this point, look at the stats and you can't say otherwise. Overall career, you can't say otherwise. No way is baron>ai justified. At All.

3 lakers in the top 50....
pimp.gif

Baron is my boy, chilled with him a lot this summer, but there is no way he is better than a.i.

At this point, look at the stats and you can't say otherwise. Overall career, you can't say otherwise. No way is baron>ai justified. At All.
yeah, you're right. a.i.'s stats are better than baron's. but i would still take baron over a.i. i'm glad at least slam agreeswith me though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

yeah, you're right. a.i.'s stats are better than baron's. but i would still take baron over a.i. i'm glad at least slam agrees with me though
wink.gif

Yea I guess your right on that one.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]List lost credibility at #18.. can't have my dude A.I. that damn low, Idon't care how old dude is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

So Dwight Howard is 10 and Al Jefferson is 33?

THaaaaaaat makes a lot of sense.

how is boozer and melo in front of tmac?

boozer sucked in the playoffs last yr like a mofo v. single coverage. and let's not get into melo stinking it up in the playoffs every yr.

id def take Baron over A.I. but probably b/c I covet the PG position a lot more than the 2 guard, and I feel it takes a special type of player. B.D. is def abetter PG than A.I., but obviously we're talking about overall player, and I think the only handicap B.D. has is himself

i love where they have deron williams ranked, dude is so nice. top 5 is solid. pierce should be lower. vince carter and shaq? this isn't 2000.

Back
Top Bottom