Top 5 Teams In Baseball

NL favorites sure, but doesn't that make you a top contender? Its def an easier road than the AL teams, that conference is stacked.

I still rank the Mets behind the Red Sox, Tigers, and Indians (although I think the Mariners will keep up with them all season long).

....as for the end result, I HOPE the Mets can win it all this year after the Giants did it, 2000 was the last GREAT season as a fan for me.

i hear u mez one, im a jet fan, but being that i go to uconn and living with all these sox and patriot fans, after watching this superbowl it felt like my ownteam won

anyway, my sports curse has haunted me over the past few years, i came to uconn (they had an awful year), the mets collapse, the sox won it all, the patsseason was a nightmare, the knicks are trash and the jets have a terrible year and win the last game of the season to give us the 6th overall pick

but now the giants upset the pats, uconn is once again a dominant force and the mets get the best pitcher in baseball, its safe to say the curse is reversedand things are looking up, stay loyal and patient mez, i dont think i need to say that your already a met fan, but this is the year that our loyalty will payits dividends

also, for all you met fans keep on the lookout for jon maines new fan club that me and a bunch of buddies are starting, if u though the randy wolf pack wasgood, get ready for JOHN MAINE'S LOBSTERS, COMEING TO SHEA IN 2008

U-Conn > all
laugh.gif

On a side note:

A) Is Eckstein still on the Cards?

B) can anyone post the ODDS for World Series Winners/Division winners, I heard the Mariners have a great line (I believe 20-1).

1. Boston Red Sox
2. Detroit Tigers
3. Cleveland Indians
4. New York Mets
5. New York Yankees

Back
Top Bottom