Top 30 Low Cut Air Jordan's

I'm not a big fan of lows. but one of my favorite lows that I own is the white/ blue VI's, the quality on them is
pimp.gif

I'm not a big fan of lows. but one of my favorite lows that I own is the white/ blue VI's, the quality on them is
pimp.gif

Columbia 6's should not be Top 10, and White/Red 2's should not even be Top 30 yet higher than Blk/Maize 13's...imo.

Columbia 6's should not be Top 10, and White/Red 2's should not even be Top 30 yet higher than Blk/Maize 13's...imo.

I agree with the list. 94 2 lows are one of my grails. Its so difficult to track down a wearable pair.

I agree with the list. 94 2 lows are one of my grails. Its so difficult to track down a wearable pair.

arbitrary lists don't excite me or make me expect a prize at the end.

not at all

the best thing i saw on those pages was this gif
kicksonfire-air-jordans.gif

arbitrary lists don't excite me or make me expect a prize at the end.

not at all

the best thing i saw on those pages was this gif
kicksonfire-air-jordans.gif

Smh at cats not appreciating those lowtop 2's... Joints are clean as hell. Probably the only AJ where I prefer the low > midtop. Not to mention Mike rocked the lows sometimes.

Smh at cats not appreciating those lowtop 2's... Joints are clean as hell. Probably the only AJ where I prefer the low > midtop. Not to mention Mike rocked the lows sometimes.

There are some Air Jordans that never should have been made as low-tops.
Shoes like the 5, 6, 8 and 12 look extremely aweful as lowcuts.

The best lowcuts ever made in my opinion are the AJ 18 lows in white/university blue and the white/lightnings,
followed by the AJ 18 lows in white/university blue.
I personally have the AJ 9 in white/navy, but i also prefer the hightops when talking about the AJ 9.

Back
Top Bottom