Top 23 JB/Nike Stores Carrying the Limited XX3's ?

JB has got to release some pics of these things before launch. Only a purebred hypebeast would line up for this shoe sight unseen.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

i'll be sleeping that morning (hopefully with a girl also
laugh.gif
)

co-sign! EFF that new years day release...i'll be drunk
pimp.gif
&
smokin.gif
....JB can go EFF themselves
roll.gif
co-sign
smokin.gif

co-sign that co-sign
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

01/01/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-xxx White/University Blue-Grey
$230
*Limited Release ONLY available at the TOP 23 "Nike/Jordan Stores

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores

^^^ why would the jordans release on a (01/01/08) a TUESDAY and/or (01/25/08) FRIDAY!!!?!?!?!?!?! Whatever happend to Saterday or Wensday releases? ? ?

Rumor I heard is that DETAILED pics of the shoes are OK'd by JB to drop on 1/1 so if that's the case I'm pretty sure they aren't releasing thatday!!! Not to mention that I'm pretty sure that only the first release was supposed to be the top 23 stores.

lets all spend our new years copping a pair we've never seen a (clear) picture of!

go jb, you sure do it right...

Im not driving 2 hours just to camp in line for some shoes. Im sure there will be some other suckas there but count me out

there is so much hype on these shoes with the top 23 jb/nike stores and with no pics of the shoes till the last min. at the very least jb can give us exactdrop points

DTLR's will not get these because thats just ridiculous. Major chains only in high profile areas only. Common sense should indicate that the XXIII set for"1/1/08" is a tentative date and possibly tentative colorway as well. The "1/25/08" is the replacement date stated in the countdown thread.

to be quite honest, i'm really only interesting in actually knowing the top 23 JB stores ... i'll wait for the XX3 in a bulls colorway...

-jester

cesarhpr1986, you have the best avy of the day. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching those things bounce....

NYG11 - I think spell check and grade school education were left on the ezboard platform - lol

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^^

Alive and well. You know how we do
smile.gif

PS what happened to your Lions a couple weeks ago against the Gmen? Nevermind =p

Definately Miami and Atlanta. Is the Vegas store that big of a retailer?
I definitlely ain't a Lions fan. Never have been. Holla at ya boy when you get a chance.

I dont think we have a Niketown in Houston.... And we are a big city! So does anyone know which store will have the xx3's here in the H?

Back
Top Bottom