Top 100 Air Jordan's Of All Time

video-004406.jpg

Sneaker Watch's Top 100 Air Jordan's Of All Time

Bare with me Im manually adding all the notable numbers in a reply, but check out the list and feel free to leave any feedback.

video-004470.jpg

video-004475.jpg

video-004480.jpg

video-004491.jpg

video-004550.jpg

video-004554.jpg

video-004557.jpg

video-004565.jpg

video-004530.jpg

video-004574.jpg

video-004531.jpg

video-004537.jpg

video-004552.jpg

video-004563.jpg

video-004547.jpg

video-004541.jpg

video-004578.jpg

video-004587.jpg

video-004532.jpg

video-004580.jpg

video-004548.jpg

video-004570.jpg

video-004591.jpg

video-004549.jpg

video-004579.jpg

video-004571.jpg

video-004555.jpg

video-004556.jpg

video-004590.jpg

video-004588.jpg

video-004533.jpg

video-004507.jpg

video-004506.jpg

video-004505.jpg

I didnt even scroll all the way down nd I already knew a pair of 11s wouldve been #1. I think this shoe is given too much love, not that i hate the 11s or anything but I just think people overpraise the shoe. IMO the only pair of 11s I would ever get would be the black and red pair just because the bottoms dont yellow like just about every other pair of 11s. With that said, #1 on my list would be either the raptor 7s or the bordeauxs 

I didnt even scroll all the way down nd I already knew a pair of 11s wouldve been #1. I think this shoe is given too much love, not that i hate the 11s or anything but I just think people overpraise the shoe. IMO the only pair of 11s I would ever get would be the black and red pair just because the bottoms dont yellow like just about every other pair of 11s. With that said, #1 on my list would be either the raptor 7s or the bordeauxs 

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

That's why everyone has their opinions.   No way in hell I would ever put Bordeaux #1 on my list of all time Jordans.   Nice shoe, but not #1 for me.  
And I don't understand how people always say the 11's are an overrated shoe?   There's a reason why everyone loves the 11's, same as the 3's.  They were revolutionary. 

That's why everyone has their opinions.   No way in hell I would ever put Bordeaux #1 on my list of all time Jordans.   Nice shoe, but not #1 for me.  
And I don't understand how people always say the 11's are an overrated shoe?   There's a reason why everyone loves the 11's, same as the 3's.  They were revolutionary. 

^^^^We can debate this all day and have all sorts of different opinions but I have never heard anyone put a AJ VII that high on any list.

Definitely agree with the Top 2,. #1 for me would be the Black/Red 11s or Concord 11s, hard to decide between 11s

^^^^We can debate this all day and have all sorts of different opinions but I have never heard anyone put a AJ VII that high on any list.

Definitely agree with the Top 2,. #1 for me would be the Black/Red 11s or Concord 11s, hard to decide between 11s

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I don't really agree on this list...

Explain?

Please note this list was not based on personal opinion because my top 100 does not match up with what we put out. Around 4 people took a view at the list before we put it out which did have the list get a bit changed. The main criteria for the list and how each sneaker was judged on was : prestige, history, sales, hype, releases and overall look which is why the majority of the top 50 are og Jordan's.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I don't really agree on this list...

Explain?

Please note this list was not based on personal opinion because my top 100 does not match up with what we put out. Around 4 people took a view at the list before we put it out which did have the list get a bit changed. The main criteria for the list and how each sneaker was judged on was : prestige, history, sales, hype, releases and overall look which is why the majority of the top 50 are og Jordan's.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

It's just a dope looking sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom