Top 10 WWE Superstar Returns

chris jericho'sreturn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very few can compare to this - with that stupid countdown hyping everyone up for like 6 months then the rumors - it was prettysick

Outside of the Rock, Jericho, and the pure suprise of Cena... the rest of that list was wack

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Very few can compare to this - with that stupid countdown hyping everyone up for like 6 months then the rumors - it was pretty sick
those two were pure comedy

That was one of the worst Top Ten lists I have ever seen. It had both of the Hardy Brothers on it for christs sake.

Originally Posted by GEN0ME

That was one of the worst Top Ten lists I have ever seen. It had both of the Hardy Brothers on it for christs sake.

Goldust, Supafly, Tatanka, Matt Hardy.. just to start.. boring..
Altho I always loved Tatanka and couldn't believe it when Lex Luger turned out to be the bad guy!
roll.gif

Nothing will top the excitement I had when The Ultimate Warrior returned to save Hogan at WrestleMania VIII.

This is much better than half that list on the video the OP posted.

The list sucked. There were way better returns than that.

What about when Shawn Michaels returned as the newest member on NWO introduced by Kevin Nash
pimp.gif

I was there at the AAC when it happened live... that moment was one of the exciting and electric that I have experienced.

Kevin Nash's return should be up there and Triple H had a great return when he came back off his major knee injury.

i was at the allstate when Y2J first appeared on raw, fans went bananas when he came out, that vid gave me goosebumps.

I totally forgot Jericho had long hair. The kane appearance was better. Any Stonecold Steve Austin appearance was cool to me.

Back
Top Bottom