Toonami Appreciation

DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Gundam Wing were my three favorite shows growing up.

Pops and grandparents knew to just steer clear when they saw me watching it, legit copped attitudes if someone bothered me when they watched them :lol:  

Sat my nephew down about a week ago to aware him on DBZ... Dude started crying. No hope for the youth.

Give him the treatment that Piccolo gave gohan. Take him to the desert, give him a sword and make him survive. Thatll toughen him up

I remember Toonami had some samurai show but don't remember the show's name. It's not Samurai Jack
laugh.gif
Samurai X aka Rurouni Kenshin

Brought back my entire childhood weekend mornings in one thread.  Repped.

Zoids

ZOIDS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I love this thread.

The best part about toonami also was that it introduced me to dope toys. I remember having the dbz action figures, the gundam wing toys and the zoids models. I was a kid of course

And tenchi muyo... I feel like that was the ultimate kid fantasy show. Your a teen in a house full of women who want to jump you

I remember being at JC Penny or Sears and seeing Krillin in Vegetas armor.My face was :wow: that episode hadn't aired yet and Trunks also had me confused. :lol:

Toonami promos had me so hyped for the next episode, good times 
pimp.gif
, miss them
frown.gif

ZOIDS use to be the **** man I swear.

Use to have the hypest fights in cartoons.

Awwwwwwwww ****! We talkin bout Zoids *****?

ZOIDS ?! Bruh the ******* memories...

Reps for the homie up there and iyen

wish some one would put every thing Toonami Aired on DVD or Singh

I stand by my statement, Tree of Might is the vanguard of DBZ films with the only other real contender being the Janemba movie.

I respect your opinion and agree with fusion reborn being very good, but wrath of the dragon is the G.O.A.T. DBZ movie.

...Tapion giving Trunks the sword at the end :wow:

Sci-Fi channel used to show great anime on Saturday mornings too.  I remember watching Vampire Hunter D every week with my dad and brother.

I remember being at JC Penny or Sears and seeing Krillin in Vegetas armor.My face was :wow: that episode hadn't aired yet and Trunks also had me confused. :lol:
Yup. I remember going to FYE back in the day and seeing the great saiyaman toy( around the beginning of the android arc) and thinking to myself " the **** is this bull ****" *insert will smith I am legend no gif*.

I also saw perfect cell :smokin. Scooped him and gold hair armored trunks up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom