Toonami Appreciation

I used to love watching Reboot right before DBZ.

I remember the OG Reboot from Fox Kids back in the early 90's.

Ima keep the anger outta my post .
Good look iyen the memories
IM watching gundam currently

Last edited:
pimp.gif
What am I staring at right now....

Naaaw toonami was 8) I cant lie.

But does anyone remember wen tbs would show anime like reeeeaaaal late at night?

akira
Vampire hunter d
Heavy metal

Introduced me to anime

Heavy Metal was animated, but not "Anime".

Lupin needs to come back to AS.

You know maybe it wasnt heavy metal..I cant remember cuz I was little.

But it was seperate stories and the first one ended wit this jawa looking tank that spelled out da name of the movie and shot fireworks out of it. It was really a great film

"I will make this whole planet suffer
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My all time favorite DBZ toonami promo

#Memories :frown:

DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Gundam Wing were my three favorite shows growing up.

Pops and grandparents knew to just steer clear when they saw me watching it, legit copped attitudes if someone bothered me when they watched them
laugh.gif

Sat my nephew down about a week ago to aware him on DBZ... Dude started crying. No hope for the youth.

Last edited:

I used to love watching Reboot right before DBZ.

I remember the OG Reboot from Fox Kids back in the early 90's.

pimp.gif
Repped for giving me an entire part of my childhood back. I forgot this show ever existed
mean.gif
Reboot was on Netflix Instant a lil ago, I'm assuming it's not anymore but I regret not going through it again when it was.
Yeah I realized this, searched, saw it was missing, and then got pissed that I passed it so many times and never realized what it was.

"I will make this whole planet suffer
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My all time favorite DBZ toonami promo

#Memories :frown:

our childhood > generations after and to come. kids today are forever screwed because of the lack of legendary after school programming. its not poppin to be a kid anymore.

then again what do i kno im 25 lol. nah screw that, kids these days are wack. all up on fb and instagram, using social media to slander each other...poor education is bad enough, but these young bloods ain't got **** to watch on TV.

Back
Top Bottom