Tony Stark's Home On Sale.. For a measly $25 mil...

Place looks like an art museum 
sick.gif

Nice place, but with that money, I'd buy a much smaller home and some fly cars

Place looks like an art museum 
sick.gif

Nice place, but with that money, I'd buy a much smaller home and some fly cars

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Forgot to add this from the link.. home was used in a AMEX Black Card commercial:
Time out, time out. Why'd you say AMEX black card, and the video is a Visa black card commercial? when the hell did visa get a black card?

Forgot to add this from the link.. home was used in a AMEX Black Card commercial:
Time out, time out. Why'd you say AMEX black card, and the video is a Visa black card commercial? when the hell did visa get a black card?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
for some reason, I was always under the impression that the house was fake in Iron Man
ohwell.gif

That's not the real house from iron man.

My dumb +%% can't comprehend your statement. FML.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
for some reason, I was always under the impression that the house was fake in Iron Man
ohwell.gif

That's not the real house from iron man.

My dumb +%% can't comprehend your statement. FML.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

its just *A* black card, not THE black card

Originally Posted by hella handsome

its just *A* black card, not THE black card

That Visa Black card is a joke... and damn that house is superb. The architecture and design is amazing. No house is worth 25 mil though. Maybe a palace.

That Visa Black card is a joke... and damn that house is superb. The architecture and design is amazing. No house is worth 25 mil though. Maybe a palace.

Credit Card Declined... damn let me try one more time!
AGAIN? %++! id cop if i had the paperwork no question

Credit Card Declined... damn let me try one more time!
AGAIN? %++! id cop if i had the paperwork no question

Back
Top Bottom