Tony Stark's Home On Sale.. For a measly $25 mil...

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

Id be busssin down new dimes every night if I had this crib. Like how could you not?!?!
Word...how could a chick not @%@+ you if you going to sleep in that joint every night?

Only dimes entering this joint.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the house MMN posted.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

Id be busssin down new dimes every night if I had this crib. Like how could you not?!?!
Word...how could a chick not @%@+ you if you going to sleep in that joint every night?

Only dimes entering this joint.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the house MMN posted.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

OP, i raise you.

who's the architect that designed this?  it looks really familiar.  anyways, to the guy asking about how to find houses like that... just look up some random/semi famous architect, most of their work is gunna look like that.  if i might recommend 1, id say look up rick joy. hes one of my favorites. (yes i used to be an architecture major until my mom and stepdad made me change majors
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

OP, i raise you.

who's the architect that designed this?  it looks really familiar.  anyways, to the guy asking about how to find houses like that... just look up some random/semi famous architect, most of their work is gunna look like that.  if i might recommend 1, id say look up rick joy. hes one of my favorites. (yes i used to be an architecture major until my mom and stepdad made me change majors
30t6p3b.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom