pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

!!!!

I loved all of these games mentioned in here. TH...1080...Dave Mirra....JSRF!! .....SSX TRICKY!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I swore on everything that I was gonna take up skakeboarding or rollerblading after playing these +*!#*!! 
laugh.gif

the game was the best
pimp.gif

i used so many hours playing this game. got that for xmas. It was my favorite Xmas gift i got at the time.

i copped it for 5 bucks with the original case
im still playing the original thps for ps1 on my ps3 
tongue.gif

oh man...we used to play 1080 for days

riiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wwwwwwiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnttttttteeeerbbbbbooooooorrrrnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the feeling after nailing a 1080 back then>

Wow thanks to that demo I had before thps2 came out I put mad days Into it on The ps1, then Went ham again on the game w thp2x on xbox lol I had a kamikaze blue Chad muska skateboard thanks to this game I loved grind session too

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

grind session >

yeah hes an alien
pimp.gif

Damn.. This was my first game on the PS1. 
Matt Hoffman>Dave Mirra Game though.

THPS2 and Dave Mirra graphics on the dreamcast at that time 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THPS 2 really was a great game, play as spiderman, have moon gravity on, me and my boy used to play on this for days, we'd have all the good cheats on and be racking up millies in points
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall late man, THPS was the where it all started..... bob burnquist was that dude, member those alien level. i still remember the first time i played it on a ps1 demo nd got it right when it came out...;.game was the s...

All I used to do was skate and play this game. The France level and Hangar levels were the best.

Shaun Palmer Snowboarding game was piff too though.

Use to love this game i wasn't  really into skateboarding back then so id just pick Kareem Campbell.
To bad activision killed this game series.

Because of this thread, I got a Tony Hawk off eBay today.

Still play the PS2 every once in awhile (MVP 2005), so why not? $3.

Aw, that's the cheap way to get the secret tape on School 2. Man up and Boneless up there.

I played the hangar level so much, I could do the whole goal list in one run. SMH.

And the next year, playing the Airport level with Xzibit, Del the Funkee Homosapien & Cut Chemist? On point.

Back
Top Bottom