Tony Allen = Goon vol. O-yay got lumped up

actual dramatization

laugh.gif

I been at home all week with pneumonia so I find it funny the grizz went with the "bronchitis" situation. The grizz shoulda kept it 100 and said he didn't play not b/c of bronchitis but b/c of  "hegotpoundedoutitis"

I been at home all week with pneumonia so I find it funny the grizz went with the "bronchitis" situation. The grizz shoulda kept it 100 and said he didn't play not b/c of bronchitis but b/c of  "hegotpoundedoutitis"

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

img_16_1290419830_soccer-miss.gif

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

img_16_1290419830_soccer-miss.gif

Apparently the gambling card game they were playing was Bourre, basically a variant of Spades. Wonder how big the antes were...
eek.gif

Apparently the gambling card game they were playing was Bourre, basically a variant of Spades. Wonder how big the antes were...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom