Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced after five years of marriage. Katie's attorney, Jonathan Wolfe, released a statement, reports People, saying, "This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family."

Wolfe adds, "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

In a statement, Cruise says he is "deeply saddened" and is "concentrating on his three children."

The Rock of Ages star, 49, wed Holmes, 33, in an Italian castle in November 2006. They have daughter Suri, 6. While we've seen Katie and Suri out and about recently in New York, the last time we saw Tom and Katie together in public was in February.

Tom has two children from his previous marriage to Nicole Kidman. He was also married to actress Mimi Rogers from 1987 to 1990.

Tom has been spotted in Iceland this week where he's been shooting a movie called Oblivion.
http://content.usatoday.c...ie-holmes/1#.T-3uolLNnpw

frown.gif
way to ruin my 4th of July weekend op.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced after five years of marriage. Katie's attorney, Jonathan Wolfe, released a statement, reports People, saying, "This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family."

Wolfe adds, "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

In a statement, Cruise says he  "could only hide my gayness for so long" and is "concentrating on being gay."
http://content.usatoday.c...ie-holmes/1#.T-3uolLNnpw

Kinda knew, especially in Hollywood.

Katie Holmes looks like Hennesey.
wink.gif

Think about it.

His scientology is too whack. Cruise is an old man now, he uses yellow colored cologne.

she really wasnt down for that whole scientology from the get-go... i knew it wouldnt last...
still .. im sorry to hear... is there any true love n long lasting marriages left..?
30t6p3b.gif

Not that surprising to me. Megan Fox being pregnant caught me by surprise more.

both seemed weird as *@%@. props to her for waking up.

now the scientologists are going to come after her because she knows their "secrets."

^I don't really think she woke up or that it has anything to do with scientology.

It may simply be a relationship matter. Maybe Tom's working too much or having too much gay sex.

Why do celebs even bother getting married they all get divorced or been in 32423544652 previous marriages
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom