Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I have a bunch of PC's and not sure which blueprints to get.  Already picked up the HE vector one and the extended magazine one.  I think I need better equipment at this point.  Find myself unable to take much damage.

Bro, how am I supposed to take advantage of this FLU sick leave and I can't grind in the DZ, these Rogues pop up and kill my solo behind :smh:

Is there a site I can find people to group up?

You can match make for the DZ. when you look at your map you can click RB and it'll give you the option to match make. Usually everyone I've done it with has been good, I just tell them I usually pick up crappy mods and nothing good.

I'm at like 145 now, Lvl 27 DZ.

I was running with Eggy_Yolkz and his boys. Got some OK stuff in the DZ, more performance mods than anything
laugh.gif
Maybe I misread, but I thought you were way higher than 104, which was why I asked... surprised.  Good progress tho!   

Performance mods are like the standard bits... 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

[thread="642696"] [/thread]

I was running with Eggy_Yolkz and his boys. Got some OK stuff in the DZ, more performance mods than anything :lol:

Maybe I misread, but I thought you were way higher than 104, which was why I asked... surprised.  Good progress tho!   

Performance mods are like the standard bits... :rolleyes :lol:

Yea, I figured, I had 4 DZ keys, should used em all but 2 dudes I was runnin w/ didn't have any more room for extraction :lol: Didn't even realize I had em.

Was tryna handle my own in DZ05 and 06. Need an HE M1A to really get busy but picked up a HE double barrel sawed off

When's the next time you gettn on?

I was running with Eggy_Yolkz and his boys. Got some OK stuff in the DZ, more performance mods than anything :lol:

lol fun times running bro

Word up. I tried to hold my own, gotta get a stronger M1A to really hit em. :lol:

Yea, I figured, I had 4 DZ keys, should used em all but 2 dudes I was runnin w/ didn't have any more room for extraction
laugh.gif
Didn't even realize I had em.

Was tryna handle my own in DZ05 and 06. Need an HE M1A to really get busy but picked up a HE double barrel sawed off

There's a Lvl 200 HE Socom M1A sitting in my vendor upstairs right now.......... for 800 PCreds... 
frown.gif

And an AUG as well. 

I'm gonna be on in a few hours or so... but usually early morning till afternoon EST... 

Last edited:
Idk if it's been posted but

If you have any gear piece with % damage protection from elites you need to take it off or re roll

It actually does the opposite. Elites hit you harder. So if you have 30 percent protection then elites hit you with 30 percent more damage. A few people confirmed it on reddit.

I went to check and all my gear didn't have it thank God.

Yea, I figured, I had 4 DZ keys, should used em all but 2 dudes I was runnin w/ didn't have any more room for extraction
laugh.gif
Didn't even realize I had em.

Word up. I tried to hold my own, gotta get a stronger M1A to really hit em.
laugh.gif
Should just farm the police academy...  it seems to drop fairly often there. 

Yea, I figured, I had 4 DZ keys, should used em all but 2 dudes I was runnin w/ didn't have any more room for extraction :lol: Didn't even realize I had em.

Word up. I tried to hold my own, gotta get a stronger M1A to really hit em. :lol:

Don't know how to farm Police Academy, as far as getting it to work w/o having to run through the whole thing. They patched the door roll glitch and I couldn't even get that right :lol:

If I find a crew to farm it w/, I'm definitely down. I still haven't ran the incursion or Falcon Lost yet because my gear score aint high enough :lol:

Don't know how to farm Police Academy, as far as getting it to work w/o having to run through the whole thing. They patched the door roll glitch and I couldn't even get that right
laugh.gif

If I find a crew to farm it w/, I'm definitely down. I still haven't ran the incursion or Falcon Lost yet because my gear score aint high enough
laugh.gif
Mobile cover.  There are videos on youtube lolz.  I'm on PC and I just join others doing the mission and usually 1 person knows it.  I got the M44 and M1A in like an hour of farming that.

Don't know how to farm Police Academy, as far as getting it to work w/o having to run through the whole thing. They patched the door roll glitch and I couldn't even get that right :lol:

If I find a crew to farm it w/, I'm definitely down. I still haven't ran the incursion or Falcon Lost yet because my gear score aint high enough :lol:
I gotta add you still. Unless you wanna add me first lol frankworld34

I gotta get my gear score up

Mobile cover.  There are videos on youtube lolz.  I'm on PC and I just join others doing the mission and usually 1 person knows it.  I got the M44 and M1A in like an hour of farming that.

Yea, that one. I'll check out the vids, to try and get it to work.

I gotta add you still. Unless you wanna add me first lol frankworld34

I gotta get my gear score up

I got the PS app so I'll add you real quick. I got my gear score up to 140+ but I don't like some of my gear as it drops my health lower than I'd like. However, the armor is crazy so I just may have to leave it.

We can run the DZ and hit the landmarks and what not. If we can get 2 more, we'll be good in the DZ.

Yeah, the glitch isn't hard... just takes a bit of time when you do it the first time... after that, make sure the group leader is the one leaving the mobile cover between the doors. 

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys need to put your PSN in your sig or something... I keep having to check this thread to see who's who. 
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if they patched the one where you leave it in the doors and then restart.  It seems to give me the splash page when I do it these days.  It seems like the method where you run at the door with the mobile cover seems to still work.

I'm not sure if they patched the one where you leave it in the doors and then restart.  It seems to give me the splash page when I do it these days.  It seems like the method where you run at the door with the mobile cover seems to still work.
The splash page shows up for me when I'm not the group leader... which removes the mobile cover if I leave it there... hence why it needs to be the group leader who does it.  

That how it works in theory anyway.  Not sure if they've made any chances since then via their server-maintenance. 

The splash page shows up for me when I'm not the group leader... which removes the mobile cover if I leave it there... hence why it needs to be the group leader who does it.  

That how it works in theory anyway.  Not sure if they've made any chances since then via their server-maintenance. 
It shows up for me when I'm the leader as well.  It worked for the first few runs and then afterwards, I kept getting the splash page so I figured they patched it.  I was doing runs with someone else who was group leader and every time the mission was finished, he'd throw the mobile cover down, restart and it would be gone.  He'd have to do the running trick instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom