Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Yeah it really isn't worth it I just wanted some purple in my life lol

After level 30 purple will be so common you'll be like "Meh, another purple!". Even now when yellow drops its more exciting to see the yellow beam of light than to see what the stats really are of what it is. Cause most likely when you're already crafting yellows whatever you pick up isn't going to be better, unless its a weapon you can't craft.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

yea

I dont even pick purple up anymore in DZ
I started to again because now I got like 300 gold electronics but no fabric :/

Got enough credits to buy the high-end Vector blueprints.  Awesome gun.

Also, very glad that I deconstructed all the weapons and gear I didn't while I was leveling up. Had enough material to craft the high-end pieces to create the Vector.

Only downfall, my stats aren't high enough to unlock the special stats on the gun 
mean.gif
 I need better gear! lol 

Also ran DZ for the first time. It's fun having to extract and defend your extraction. Some dudes kept following us when we were trying to extract and then our group went rogue lol.

I picked up a High-end Midas! lol

Would have played more, but the server went down for scheduled maintenance. 

Do you guys craft your gear as well or do you just run the challenge modes/dailies and hope for a drop?

Last edited:
Any recommendations on a Sniper Rifle that I should look into building? Might run with the Vector, Sniper Rifle.

Yep, as recommended by NT, I got myself a blue Socom M1A... It's not "balanced", but oh well.  

Recalibration of high end gear will no longer need Phoenix Credits :pimp:

Time to start saving up regular credits again.

Also got to start farming for crafting materials now.

Got enough credits to buy the high-end Vector blueprints.  Awesome gun.

Also, very glad that I deconstructed all the weapons and gear I didn't while I was leveling up. Had enough material to craft the high-end pieces to create the Vector.

Only downfall, my stats aren't high enough to unlock the special stats on the gun 
mean.gif
 I need better gear! lol 

Also ran DZ for the first time. It's fun having to extract and defend your extraction. Some dudes kept following us when we were trying to extract and then our group went rogue lol.

I picked up a High-end Midas! lol

Would have played more, but the server went down for scheduled maintenance. 

Do you guys craft your gear as well or do you just run the challenge modes/dailies and hope for a drop?
Damn man

Still cant get that to drop

need to stop acting like Gohan and push yourself like Vegeta
Ran with a HE-level friend in the DZ earlier (like, deep in the DZ... for me anyway)...

I just followed his lead cuz he had superior gear and could take out a lot of enemies quicker than I could.  

Anyway, as we went to extract, with seconds left, 2 others went Rogue and tried to take us down.  We survived, but that ish was intense!  

And for my troubles, I got a set of purple prototype kneepads! 
laugh.gif

Yea, I haven't seen a ton in the wild. You can craft from DZ 6 vendor once you get to DZ Lvl 50 I believe.

nah he has a m44 BP tho. which I'd also recommend. I used to always be for the m1a and balanced but a m44 and brutal is crazy. pulling off 930k heads hots is wild
Okay, I'll look into this gun too.
SIDE NOTE TO EVERYONE, THE CURRENT BPS THAT REQUIRE DIV TECH; IN THE NEW UPDATE THEY WILL NOT NEED IT ANYMORE. THAT IS FOR THE CURRENT BPS ONLY. GRAB WHAT YOU WANT NOW CUZ NEXT WEEK IT WON'T NEED DIV TECH

SIDE NOTE TO EVERYONE, THE CURRENT BPS THAT REQUIRE DIV TECH; IN THE NEW UPDATE THEY WILL NOT NEED IT ANYMORE. THAT IS FOR THE CURRENT BPS ONLY. GRAB WHAT YOU WANT NOW CUZ NEXT WEEK IT WON'T NEED DIV TECH
So the BPs that require DIV TECH will be better than the BPs that won't require it?

Crafting

• Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:
  • 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
  • 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
  • 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
  • Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:
  • Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
  • Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2
  • Added new level 31 and 32 High-End items Blueprints to Vendors
  • Removed Division Tech requirements from some level 31 High-End Blueprints

15 blue mats to craft one HE mat? Wylin.

So the BPs that require DIV TECH will be better than the BPs that won't require it?
BPS from DZ req DIV tech. Dame goes for the Phoenix trader in dz6. BUT the BPS they have now, if you buy them that is, come next week they will not req DIV tech. but only the ones you buy before the update

Crafting

• Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:
  • 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
  • 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
  • 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
  • Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
Hmmm... so at this point should I just craft all my blues into yellows?  

Crafting

trippin. they are gonna push more people away now. that nerf is crazy. I might be done myself now :smh:

Interesting why they're doing this...Maybe I just craft all my current materials to HE materials before the update.

Back
Top Bottom