Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

That Pakhan high end LMG you can buy for 480k credits wrecks everything :x
I bought the high end Vector blueprint because everyone seemed to glorify that gun but it's trash compared to the Pakhan. Maybe I haven't crafted the right set of perks yet
pakhan straight up garbage when you fight higher leveled stuff. 32 yellows? pff like 4k a bullet while my vector hits 40k a headshot and can go up to 80 on a crit head

This game is pretty addicting. One side mission to another and you then realize you've been playing for over 3 hrs lol.

That's happened to me every night for the past week or so. 

"It's 10, let me fire this up until 11, gotta get to bed early."

"****, it's only 12.  Lets run this mission real quick."

*next day*

"That'll be $9.27 for the three 5-hour Energy shots, sir."

"****."

pakhan straight up garbage when you fight higher leveled stuff. 32 yellows? pff like 4k a bullet while my vector hits 40k a headshot and can go up to 80 on a crit head
Pakhan is incredibly accurate though at all ranges. The Vector is much beter up close obviously but I spend more time reloading than shooting. Even against 32s my Pakhan does a much better job because it's so versatile.
If I could get the perks of the Pakhan on the Vector it would be a monster but I've made like 8 of them now and they all got crappy perks.

Last edited:
Hate using LMGs honestly. only have one in case i run out of bullets on my primaries in the DZ and cant get to a safe house. i have one gun of each category though so the LMG is a last resort 
laugh.gif

I pretty much exclusively use LMGs :lol:
Washing lvl 32 enemies in a single magazine :smokin
I always have the Pakhan equipped and high end Vector or first wave M1A in the second slot. I keep a gun of each category but I rarely use my assault rifle or shotgun.

Last edited:
Pakhan is incredibly accurate though at all ranges. The Vector is much beter up close obviously but I spend more time reloading than shooting. Even against 32s my Pakhan does a much better job because it's so versatile.
If I could get the perks of the Pakhan on the Vector it would be a monster but I've made like 8 of them now and they all got crappy perks.
I got a 46% stability talent on mine. base dmg of 10.5k, that's a big reason why I can't get down wit the pakhan. now add that with me and someone else stacking the second smart cover mod and someone trigger scans? I was dead *** critting for 120k a bullet

Last edited:
Finally got the Vector blueprint!  Got the blue-version, which looks so odd without the stock!   Magazine's also too small!  Even with the extended mod, it's only 23! 

Then saw one at the vendor... Lvl18 (mine was Lvl16) with a higher DPS... welp. 

Finally got the Vector blueprint!  Got the blue-version, which looks so odd without the stock!   Magazine's also too small!  Even with the extended mod, it's only 23! 

Then saw one at the vendor... Lvl18 (mine was Lvl16) with a higher DPS... welp. 
highest you can get the mag is really like 36-37 at higher levels.

I got a 46% stability talent on mine. base dmg of 10.5k, that's a big reason why I can't get down wit the pakhan. now add that with me and someone else stacking the second smart cover mod and someone trigger scans? I was dead *** critting for 120k a bullet
My Vector is roughly the same as yours. 9.5k base dmg, 46% stability and 13% faster reload. The other perk (extend signature skill duration by getting a kill while it's active) is locked because my electronics isn't high enough.
I'm gonna need to try out this smart cover thing.
Base damage isn't everything, you have to account for the perks and the versatility of the weapon as well.
The Pakhan has a smaller base damage (6.1k) but I can sustain that damage very consistently over long periods of time and at any range. The vector is basically a large amount of damage in a short burst.
With the Pakhan's 18% armor destruction perk and 13% more damage to elites, I can make short work of just about any enemy, including lvl 32s in a single magazine. Even at sniper ranges it's hardly affected by damage dropoff or inaccuracy.
With zero recoil if you use the right attachments you can also just get a continuous stream of headshots. I use a mod that increased my mag size to 71 and increases firerate by 18%. A 32 elite drops in seconds.
Comparison (with attachments):
View media item 1957290

Last edited:
My Vector is roughly the same as yours. 9.5k base dmg, 46% stability and 13% faster reload. The other perk (extend signature skill duration by getting a kill while it's active) is locked because my electronics isn't high enough.
I'm gonna need to try out this smart cover thing.
Base damage isn't everything, you have to account for the perks and the versatility of the weapon as well.
The Pakhan has a smaller base damage (6.1k) but I can sustain that damage very consistently over long periods of time and at any range. The vector is basically a large amount of damage in a short burst.
With the Pakhan's 18% armor destruction perk and 13% more damage to elites, I can make short work of just about any enemy, including lvl 32s in a single magazine. Even at sniper ranges it's hardly affected by damage dropoff or inaccuracy.
With zero recoil if you use the right attachments you can also just get a continuous stream of headshots. I use a mod that increased my mag size to 71 and increases firerate by 18%. A 32 elite drops in seconds.
Comparison (with attachments):
View media item 1957290
I got 535 electronics. all it does is help with recharge times but I use ammo support to cool down my other skill. and you can stack 2 smart covers(only tried 2) and use trapper scan. each bullet on a headshot which will be a crit is 120k for me. also picked up a gold tac aug. actually is how the a3 looks. higher mag at 48 and crit and crit dmg now :nthat:

I say you guys meet in the DZ and go H2H only way this gets resolved :smokin
idk, I've seen people shoot me and nothin happens :lol:
93k hp, 4410 armor. if I'm in cover I get 6396 and that's not using a skill
and I regen health if I have a status effect on me :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone around level 6 or 7 add me on XB1 Slicknick951

randoms are all over the place and when i do the matchmaking they put me in a room with like level 9 or 10s and i cant kill anything lol

Found and easy and fast way to get that kill 20 rogues achievement. Or if you just want to steal people's loot without going rogue.

Equip a shotgun or anything else that annihilates anything at short range

Find another player in the DZ in combat

Walk infront of him as he's shooting, which turns him rogue 99% of the time

Activate tech signature skill, blast him with a shotty and kill him in 1 second

Steal his loot and run far away 
laugh.gif

Works flawlessly, make sure you run far away though because they will come for their revenge

Last edited:
Found and easy and fast way to get that kill 20 rogues achievement. Or if you just want to steal people's loot without going rogue.
Equip a shotgun or anything else that annihilates anything at short range
Find another player in the DZ in combat
Walk infront of him as he's shooting, which turns him rogue 99% of the time
Activate tech signature skill, blast him with a shotty and kill him in 1 second
Steal his loot and run far away :lol:  

Works flawlessly, make sure you run far away though because they will come for their revenge

:smh: :pimp:

Had that happen to me but when I went rogue I murked dude and just waited it out with the squad I was running with 
laugh.gif

Just copped... going to a baby shower and when i get back ill either record some music or start playing this...

Psn premium718

Back
Top Bottom