TOILET THOUGHTS

Are there people on the oceans floor who look up and see fish swimming, the same humans look up and see birds flying? If so, is there another life form above us?
#Levels

Are there people on the oceans floor who look up and see fish swimming, the same humans look up and see birds flying? If so, is there another life form above us?
#Levels

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-Yr7D.gif

#Levels
damn

do ants see humans and think "dam these ************* gonna kill me" and run away?

i wonder if our cells in our bodies are like the ones from osmosis jones? where theyre all walking around and talking to each other. and theres cities and ****

if babies are talking gibberish, but it really means something. could baby talk be another language?

Being Black, I've always wondered, why are my palms white??? like how did that happen 
nerd.gif

Would ya'll rather be blind or deaf? I say deaf...I'd miss out on music and stuff like that but I rather see the world

If the universe is infinitely expanding, then isn't the chance that they are two of you also infinitely increasing? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom