Today I am Bruce Wayne...Vol: Feels Batman (Bit lengthy)(Pic)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I know that feel bro...

I did a 63 on a 60 MPH highway & got ticketed... I was only 3 miles over, going with the flow of traffic, yet the state trooper pulled me over and I got ticketed $95. Was so +!*%@* pissed.

but $465? LMAO

BTW..... #%$$ THE POLICE.

No #%!!%%+ way...
30t6p3b.gif

*BTW, I don't feel bad for OP....passing a school bus while they are loading/unloading kids is a no-no and idiotic. 

At least you guys get pull over for something you did I get pulled over because I'm the dark knight
(Get it)

Bro go to the pre-trial, plead not guilty and request a trial by jury. Cop won't show unless it's an assault, drug, eviction case, or unless it was a state trooper. I'm 5-0 with the fuzz. See what I did there?

damn that's an ugly ticket.

moral of the story is, be patient when you are driving. Even if you are late, it's not worth $465 or hurting a kid.

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

What part of ct are you from?

Didnt even notice it was CT. I knew the ticket looked familiar just figured they was all the same in every state tho.
But yea, if you gotta go to New Britain, plead not guilty they just have everyone go in as a group and call you up one by one. Just say the sign didnt go out till you were next to the bus and didnt have time to slam the brakes before you got past the bus. They will lower the ticket. It was a **** move on your part but if there was an actual left lane to be going down they will reduce the ticket. They always reduce it unless you are a bad repeat offender of doin dumb *@@#. 

But they might stick you with it since you technically put children in danger, and I wouldnt blame them.  

Around the Hartford area.
And no I wasnt driving reckless,I am actually a great driver but the cars behind the bus acted as a blind spot of sorts. 

But dnt sit there and tell me that officer didnt ODEEEE. He threw the most he could at me im sure. http://law.justia.com/codes/connecticut/2011/title14/chap248/Sec14-279.html  (read (b) )

On anothere note, is it illegal to give cops the finger??
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I instafailed my first driving test passing a bus like that.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Misleading title is misleading.
I thought OP's parents were murdered.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Around the Hartford area.
And no I wasnt driving reckless,I am actually a great driver but the cars behind the bus acted as a blind spot of sorts. 

But dnt sit there and tell me that officer didnt ODEEEE. He threw the most he could at me im sure. http://law.justia.com/codes/connecticut/2011/title14/chap248/Sec14-279.html  (read (b) )

On anothere note, is it illegal to give cops the finger??
grin.gif

From your link:

(b) Any person who violates any provision of subsection (a) of this section shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars nor more than five hundred dollars for the first offense

You were charged under $500.  You were in the wrong.  You could have hit a kid. 

Pay the fine and don't do it again.  Simple as that. 

From your link:

(b) Any person who violates any provision of subsection (a) of this section shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars nor more than five hundred dollars for the first offense

NO. Help me find a loophole. that ticket is overly excessive. He might as well have just given me one for $499 add insult to injury.
I dnt have money to be throwin away on this #@%+

You have to learn how to talk to cops fam'...Seriously, Being super polite with Cops got me out of at least 5 tickets....Speeding tickets

Put your pride to the side and be polite...
pimp.gif

^Dawg didint u notice all the "SIR-BOMBS" i dropped. I am very very polite and know how to talk to cops
This cop was just being a ****. He sassed me, then walked off before i could open the thing up like a lil @*@%$

When I saw it i turned in my seat and looked back at him like "are u $#$*+$ serious>!?!?!?"

^Dawg didint u notice all the "SIR-BOMBS" i dropped. I am very very polite and know how to talk to cops
This cop was just being a ****. He sassed me, then walked off before i could open the thing up like a lil @*@%$

When I saw it i turned in my seat and looked back at him like "are u $#$*+$ serious>!?!?!?"

You admitted guilt though fam'...that's not how you talk to cops
laugh.gif

Cop asks me why I'm speeding, I hit'em with the..."Well I didn't realize I was speeding, I was moving with the flow of traffic and the ride in my car is so smooth, I'll make sure to be more aware of my speedo sir"

I've been caught doing 89mph in a 65zone and 94mph in a 65zone... Got out of both with a verbal warning
smokin.gif

From your link:

NO. Help me find a loophole. that ticket is overly excessive. He might as well have just given me one for $499 add insult to injury.
I dnt have money to be throwin away on this #@%+

I gave you the only loophole you gonna get in my last post. Your not gonna get off the ticket. That law was there to save children and by breaking it you put kids in danger. Like I said it was a !$+*#$+$$ move. But your best bet is that if there was actually a left lane to be in and you werent being an uber douche and going over the yellow lines just to pass a school bus then just say the sign came out late and you stopped as soon as you saw it. but it was too late and you passed the sign. But stopped right after and didnt keep driving. But if it was a one lane street and you crossed yellow lines to do what you did then your done. Sell a couple pairs of kicks and call it a day.
Your best case scenario is that it gets lowered to like 200. And you take that as a lesson learned, realtalk. Your not getting out of that ticket. Especially in Hartford with so many kids getting hit and hurt because of dumb drivers recently. 

I gave you the only loophole you gonna get in my last post. Your not gonna get off the ticket. That law was there to save children and by breaking it you put kids in danger. Like I said it was a !$+*#$+$$ move. But your best bet is that if there was actually a left lane to be in and you werent being an uber douche and going over the yellow lines just to pass a school bus then just say the sign came out late and you stopped as soon as you saw it. but it was too late and you passed the sign. But stopped right after and didnt keep driving. But if it was a one lane street and you crossed yellow lines to do what you did then your done. Sell a couple pairs of kicks and call it a day.
Your best case scenario is that it gets lowered to like 200. And you take that as a lesson learned, realtalk. Your not getting out of that ticket. Especially in Hartford with so many kids getting hit and hurt because of dumb drivers recently. 

Yea Good lookin fam. This does seem like my best option..much appreciated. Where in CT u from? You familiar with the hartford, Windsor area??
"You aren't Bruce Wayne...he can afford a $465 ticket. "
laugh.gif

Yess you are right sir...thats rent money right there

Back
Top Bottom