Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

spotted new Team Pilipinas jerseys at Toby's Shangrila this afternoon
smile.gif

dex - thanks for the update sir. Migs here of pex basketball
roll.gif

Can someone post pictures of these Hyperfuse? I cannot imagine the colorways.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

dex - thanks for the update sir. Migs here of pex basketball
roll.gif

Can someone post pictures of these Hyperfuse? I cannot imagine the colorways.
happy.gif
fuse.JPG

hi migs here are the other colorways available at tobys

allan!

gree/white hyperfuse are damn hottt. better than the green/black that was released earlier.. shud coppppp em
eek.gif

^ I'm in Lupecci! we're talking about Hyperfuses right? Hope they have a sz 14 on the wht/blk or blue/wht

For the Hyperfuse size 12 is the biggest and yes it runs .5 smaller than the regular shoes I have tried.

This was taken at Toby's Shang. They have the Zoom BB 3 Light Blue / White colorway at 4200 and the Hyperize Infrared at 4070 pesos. They also have the Hyperfuse USA and the Red black cw. Kobe V usa as well.

Originally Posted by pexvoodoo

im currently wiping the drool off my face hehehe
Dex - your post made me drive all the way to the nearest Toby's only to find out I do not have a size on them fuses. Shame on Toby's for not bringing size 13's
roll.gif

migs! size 12 is the biggest on all toby's branches or on shang only? i'll ask on moa if ever i get to pass by this week before our game on saturday.

The staff said as far as he knows all Toby's branches only got size 12's as their biggest. These shoes are tight for us people who have flat feet so we need to go half or even a full size higher. I'll call Toby's Megamall and Moa tomorrow. So far those are the bigger Toby's that are accessible to me.
happy.gif
The Green White Cw is hot. IMO these are better than the screaming colors from Park and Stadium. Man do I need the black and white so bad. Haha

I tried a 12 which is my regular size and I was wearing office socks and damn they are tight. What more if I wear sport socks.

The 6 pairs = 15% discount is nice but the staff said these are not part of the 3 months to pay 0% promo. Though the USA and other cw's that Park and Stadium has are being offered the 3 months to pay promo. The staff said it has something to do with the supplier. The new cw's came from a different supplier so it might mean that Park and Stadium might never get these. I do not know how true is that but might as well share it here.

HTH
wink.gif

Copped the Hyperfuse Black/White earlier... Got it from Shang. The blue one looks good too...

Originally Posted by Inigo

Copped the Hyperfuse Black/White earlier... Got it from Shang. The blue one looks good too...

bro what size were you able to cop? are there still alot of sizes left?

they still have a lot of sizes since these were released last Sunday according to the staff but they have size 12 as their biggest size.

they still have a lot of sizes since these were released last Sunday according to the staff but they have size 12 as their biggest size.
will this be release at are local nike retail shops like park and stadium or will this be just a toby's exclusive?

will this be release at are local nike retail shops like park and stadium or will this be just a toby's exclusive?

those green/white fuse are
pimp.gif

could anybody lemme know where my brother can scoop up a pair of size 11s in those?he's out there right now,comin home in a week..

i gotta let him know wassup,so i can get my hands on a pair.

rodimusprime wrote:r
those green/white fuse are
pimp.gif

could anybody lemme know where my brother can scoop up a pair of size 11s in those?he's out there right now,comin home in a week..

i gotta let him know wassup,so i can get my hands on a pair.

rodimus - tell your bro they are available at Toby's Shangrila, Megamall, Mall of Asia and any other Toby's store that has an inventory of Nike and other basketball shoes. Some Toby's has a weak inventory so the ones I've mentioned are 100% carrying the Hyperfuse I've posted. HTH

Back
Top Bottom