To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a one hitter?

And what's the best way for it to not get in your clothes?
Air circulation. If you hotbox, you're gonna smell like hotbox.

One hitter as far as I know is loading a bowl and killing it in one go.

Smoked again yesterday................ One hit and I was coughing my lungs out. I use to be a GOD
mean.gif

Last edited:
And when you hit the trees dawg..

Suck a little air into your mouth after your hit to force it down into your lungs.

Keep the smoke in till you start to 'feel' it (you'll know what im talking about, hold it in too long burns your throat) or max 5 seconds, then exhale.

You. Will. Be. Higher.

I've definitely noticed the smell leaves quicker when smoking out of paper's...

Lady used to be at me neck when I smoked out of cigars in the house, smell would linger for a while without incense or a candle

I smoke in my car and always regret it 2 days later when it still smells like weed or it still smells like blunt power :x :x :x

ozium >> blunt power

What's a one hitter?

one hitter is basically a device that looks like a cigarette in its shape that can only fit one pinch of weed that you spark and inhale. its like a bowl, but more concentrated of a burn and less product is used.

All day every day.
laugh.gif
none of the weighed down tree feeling. I'll blaze a j or something once a month but I'm on a 99% shatter diet.
Dudes look like they're freebasing when they do that ****...

Just give me an L and some flowers. I'll do a rip every now and then.

What's a one hitter?

one hitter is basically a device that looks like a cigarette in its shape that can only fit one pinch of weed that you spark and inhale. its like a bowl, but more concentrated of a burn and less product is used.

Son I wish I could post my one-hitter/dugout combo. But I know Meth would have a problem with it.

I have a pyrex one-hitter shaped like a cigarrette I actually got from a shop on Christopher street in Manhattan. The only guy that I know carries that specific brand. Can't find it anywhere else imho. comes with a rubber mouth end piece and a little metal grate as an ash-catcher...well I never like the grate so I went over to St. marks place and they sell little glass studs that I think people use for other paraphernalia and it actually fits between the rubber mouth piece and the end of the one-hitter and acts as my ash-catcher.

My dugout is gucci colored wood-grain I got from st.marks place as well. Had both for 7 years now. Never wanted anything else.

I've always used a one-hitter, since I first started this thing. Could never do bongs. I also have an MFLB which is nice....more clean hit...more cerebral high. But that one hitter works magic on me.

When I was blazing I used super small amount myself. Like 2-3 stuffs in the front of the one-hitter and i'm good for the night.

Why Johnny you flatter me. You are a gentleman and a scholar good sir. :wow:

:lol: i feel like i may need a new one hitter eventually. but i prefer it these days man. like you said couple of small stuffs and you'll be on air for a few hours.

i've had a few bongs but always break them man. I've broken the stem like 3 times. i used to stay breaking bowls too :lol: would have them on my lap, blazed as can be, forget, stand up and they'd shatter on impact :smh:

I always thought a one hitter quitter was that hydro dank right that'll blow yo kot Damb mind with one hit??

I still have a ProtoPipe from back in the day. Another perfect portable device. They seemed to have stopped selling them though.

Have a 1 hitter as well with a plain wooden dug out. I keep it at the office in case of emergency.

A lot of the old dudes I'm around now kicking that PAX **** to me. So I'm thinking about it. All this "healthier" talk is starting to resonate.

i have a pax and haven't used it in over a year. garbage machine. worked well for a month and turned to trash. kept it clean and all that jazz. just a garbage product.

:lol: i feel like i may need a new one hitter eventually. but i prefer it these days man. like you said couple of small stuffs and you'll be on air for a few hours.

i've had a few bongs but always break them man. I've broken the stem like 3 times. i used to stay breaking bowls too :lol: would have them on my lap, blazed as can be, forget, stand up and they'd shatter on impact :smh:

Lmao

You soundin like a real bongripbrett right now :lol:

i have a pax and haven't used it in over a year. garbage machine. worked well for a month and turned to trash. kept it clean and all that jazz. just a garbage product.

So your telling me selling mine that I've had 6 weeks to my friend for 150 and a bubbler was a good deal on my end?

So your telling me selling mine that I've had 6 weeks to my friend for 150 and a bubbler was a good deal on my end?

Yes. Pax are garbage.

Maybe with that money you can buy some courage to go all the way up that driveway now though.

#stillremember

All day every day. :lol: none of the weighed down tree feeling. I'll blaze a j or something once a month but I'm on a 99% shatter diet.

Right!! I still get herb at times because my connect is way more dependable and I'll miss the smell, but wax life is where it's at.

Lmao

You soundin like a real bongripbrett right now :lol:
guess i was an immature burn out :lol:

Yes. Pax are garbage.

Maybe with that money you can buy some courage to go all the way up that driveway now though.

#stillremember
yeah def man. that thing is cool at first but its shelf life is garbage.

Yeah once I got a hook on shatter I never looked back. The price breakdown is the same. Maybe even less because it takes you there faster.

Had the pax for a while and It was great at first but the high gets real boring. You get a lot more used to it than regular smoking. The machine itself worked well if you cleaned it every 4-5 uses.

My dealer has a volcano we use probably half the time im there, I would love one of those. Decided to save the money and try the pax, shoulda got a volcano, but I suppose selling it off worked for me.

If you smoking quads a day theres something definitely wrong with that.

Stop burning mids.

QFT. Ya'll gotta stop smoking that "Reggie Bush" ... come 4/20 we'll be dropping the perfect music video titled "Reggie Bush" .. stay tuned NT, trust me I got us :nthat:

And IMO, I love them Raws but they linger longer than dutches/woods to me. I can burn a Raw in the morning, leave the crib for the day, come back and still smell it :smh: .. but this new febreeze has been clutch :pimp:

Started having panic issues which led to serious medical attention, got asthma from smoking tobacco (which stemmed from smoking tree), and overall just wanted a lifestyle of not putting things in my body that I felt shouldn't be going in.

Cleaning myself out.

I miss it at times though. I'm not an advocate for smoking, but I'd be lying if I didn't say sometimes all everyone needs is a good high to relieve some stress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom