To the guys who have high standards when it comes to women...

Even if that is correct, you subconsciously put your skin color as an advantage. So you being light skin is an advantage over blacks that are not.

Am I reading this correctly?

As stated it shouldn't be considered an advantage. The color of your skin has no bearing on who you are. To use it as a one up on others is deplorable.

What about your dark skin family members? How do they feel about you subconsciously seeing an advantage with your skin color?

FTR I never listed it as an advantage but I recognize it can be. And I personally don't give a time of day to the chicks who hit me with the "you must be mixed" "you're hot bc you're exotic looking" bs

If light skin is an advantage then dark skin is a disadvantage. Simple.

Same dude said he would pick a light skin joint over a dark joint just due to skin complexion. A 8 is an 8 no matter the skin color.
He's insecure about other things if he thinks a color is an advantage.

I'd argue you're naive if you think skin color doesn't matter in this country
And I'd argue advantage and "mattering" are two different things :lol:

Studies have shown that race matters in terms of dating. And yes I realize skin color isn't directly/exactly correlated with ethnicity

My ideal wife material female has to:
1. Knows how to cook/ or is willing to learn
2. Appreciative for the simple things I do
3. Has a great personality and I enjoy talking to

Looks aren't everything to me. I would would trade woman with these traits over a beautiful unappreciative *****.

My ideal Wife needs to look good, cooks, clean, loves to have sex and loves what I love.

:wow: Damn... Wifey has NONE of that! :smh:

Brb.....

As I always say...saying "your wrong" means nothing, tell me why I'm wrong...I'm open to discussion, but nah, I get a bunch of bs "you're stupid" it's like when I used to work with kids, they'd get into something , can't figure out why they are actually against what happened, so they say "well you're stupid" years of working with children has taught me that is the last refuge of the ill thought out response.

And that post had every ounce of condescension you read it with.

I like your style

Personally, whatever skin tone I have would be an advantage, why, because I have it. I've seen girls go crazy over dark skin dudes, so if I was dark skin I'd say it was an advantage, but, as I'm seeing in this thread, most dark skin dudes on here don't have that swag, thats why they are getting butt hurt. To dudes who have game, every quality they have is an advantage.

Went to the club one night in flip flops w/socks....that was my advantage that night over my homies. I hit a few girls with the "what would you do if a dude hit on you with flip flops and socks on in the club?" They'd laugh and say "I wouldn't talk to them" then I"d be like "to late" and point to my feet, they'd laugh and we chopped it up, got numberS....no bunz from it though. It's not like I was sitting in the house like "I'm going to use these" I got drunk, had them on, and used them accordingly. 

"Advantage" is what you make it, only lames complain about what other dudes claim to be an advantage, everyone is different, every quality trait can be an advantage in the yamb game if you use it correctly.

Sounds like the advantage is you.
The end.

I could see the argument that was prepared by the "posters" who were saying the way you used "being light skinned" was, I don't know, condescending.
Me personally, it never crossed as my mind as "flaunting" until they brought it up as a "negative connotation".
Even then it only crossed my mind but only as something I'd read, and I didn't share the same feelings in regards to it being a negative or boa****l or superior type of comment.

I think in a thread like this... Every reason that could/would or has been listed, can be viewed as somewhat condescending by those who don't offer the same or bring the same to the table.
There is beauty in every one thing that we possess, the minute it no longer possesses us.

She's got to have a college education and hold an intellectual conversation

Can't stand dumb/ignorrant girls in a relationship

This right here

At the end of the day females (mostly the bad ones) are extremely overrated, they are no different than any other female, they just have a more attractive body & look well with makeup, i shake my head to see we got a thread that never leaves the first pg of general about some unsuccessful avg ig birds that do nothing but take pics everyday :smh: :lol: we gotta do better as men, they fart ,****,have morning breath just like every human, that pedestal yall suckas put these chicks on is the reason pimpin aint easy no more :lol: **** winning now because yall giving them the attention they want, yall giving them a easy platform to get that attention high they need everyday :smh: they self worth is based off attention now, the game all ****** up

If your chick all over ig & twitter, she looks up to draya & them aka they're not safe & dont bring nothing but looks & staring at their phone all day to the relationship, NEVER get serious with a chick looking for attention & validation on social media, NEVER

A chick with an IG account that is high priority, doesn't see her man as high priority.

She's still looking to trade up.

Not because you suck, but you just aren't the priority.
If my lady is on IG, I'm either single or I'm just giving her the dingaling and I know that

Last edited:
How did this go from what do you bring to the table to qualities you need on a woman? :lol:

Looks aren't everything to me. I would would trade woman with these traits over a beautiful unappreciative *****.

My ideal Wife needs to look good, cooks, clean, loves to have sex and loves what I love.

Brb.....

1 out of 5 ain't bad >D

900x900px-LL-c8e24e05_IMAG0089_1.jpeg

We're speaking wives now?

She needs to have a degree that will be able bring in a respectable income. If not, she needs to be either new or old money.

Her credit history needs to be near impeccable as well. I wouldn't want to marry a crook who will try to bring her old ways of doing things into my life.

Of course, I'll need to be attracted to her as well. When you're marrying someone, you're thinking in the lives of your children as well. So, you can't be selfish and simply marry a broad because of her looks, ignoring all of her obvious moral deficiencies.

And for the record, I have quite a bit to bring to the table. I'm being as realistic as possible.

so if her credit is not imppecable she would be considered a crook? LOL

Not only that, but yea that was a generalization.

Banks will look at you as being a crook and/or irresponsible, though.

nah man thats not the case at all. I sell houses for a living to people with poor/fair credit. lenders mostly need explinations of why you defaulted on this loan or this car payment or this cell phone bill. Judgements, foreclosures, and bankruptcy are the killers. But having less than impeccable credit does not automatically mean game over. So if you meet her give her a chance lol

Last edited:
Like most said.. generally nothing. Even though I do well for myself now. At one time I was unemployed, no school, lived at my moms and still smashing very attractive chicks on the regular in my twin bed.
Women are hard to figure out.

Like most said.. generally nothing. Even though I do well for myself now. At one time I was unemployed, no school, lived at my moms and still smashing very attractive chicks on the regular in my twin bed.
Women are hard to figure out.

GOAT lol

Credit can be fixed, everyone makes mistakes at an early age or runs into a streak of bad luck!! Obviously as far as being attractive, to each their own. First rule, never try and fix a broken woman, they tend to be broken forever. However if you find "the one" learning to love someone more then yourself is the most vital part of a healthy relationship. The power of relationship lays in the hands of the person who cares less. REAL TALK

Credit can be fixed, everyone makes mistakes at an early age or runs into a streak of bad luck!! Obviously as far as being attractive, to each their own. First rule, never try and fix a broken woman, they tend to be broken forever. However if you find "the one" learning to love someone more then yourself is the most vital part of a healthy relationship. The power of relationship lays in the hands of the person who cares less. REAL TALK
perfect relationship...

She loves him..

He likes her.

P. O.

:pimp:

^^That's normally the way it rolls, every now and then it's vice versa and you get a dude who's a stage 5 clinger..... After putting away the pimp game and seeing what the homies are going through, ladies are pimpin harder then the fella's in 2014!!! Destiny's Child jacked up the game for everyone. A dime is just a 9 with mind.

Brb.....

1 out of 5 ain't bad >D

900x900px-LL-c8e24e05_IMAG0089_1.jpeg

I wish she was the Wifey. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom